Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 02-08-2009, 01:52 AM   #1
kawaiinun
kawaiinun
kawaiinun began at the beginning.

Device: none
Hi from Bangkok

Hello ! everyone . i ve just discovered myself that i love reading so bad. i'm living in bangkok thailand . It is so hard to find books that i want to read here . most of them need to preorder . i have found a lot of free books from bit torrent sharing ,and i try to read it from my mobipocket (which is not good for my eyes ) i wish i could find good e reader soon. Need a lot of you guys suggestion .
kawaiinun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 07:22 AM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi kawaiinun and welcome to the Forum.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-08-2009, 04:04 PM   #3
tcjuice
tcjuice began at the beginning.

Device: sony prs-505
Hello kawaiinun and welcome.
tcjuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 05:42 PM   #4
RCR
Addict
RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 2 x Sony 505, iPad, Samsung 7 Tablet, ASUS Transformer, Nexus 7
Hi K...

I've got a Sony 505 which has made many happy trips to Pattaya. I no longer have to cart a suitcase full of heavy books on my holidays or rely on the local bookshops. A ziplok bag is sufficient to protect it on the beach.

I bought the Sony online from the US store B&H. (I think the Thai baht is pretty strong against the US$ right now).

I also picked up a Sony PSP Adaptor in Pattaya for 450 Baht. The Australian dollar was strong at the time so that was quite cheap. But I'm sure you could do better in Bangkok. The adaptor isn't essential, but it's convenient.
RCR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 09:19 PM   #5
Ervserver
Wizard
Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
Hello kawaiinun
Ervserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-08-2009, 09:35 PM   #6
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
Hello and welcome! I think we're all addicted to reading here I'm glad you found our ebooks section!
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 05:11 PM   #7
daxbr
daxbr began at the beginning.

Device: kindle1, kindle7
Welcome. I am in Bangkok too. Kindle reader.
daxbr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 10:36 PM   #8
angiud
angiud began at the beginning.

Device: sony prs 505 - Meizu M8
Hello, I'm from Italy, but living in Koh Phangan, happy owner of a new Sony 505!
angiud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 01:52 AM   #9
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
Welcome to the forum! Have you checked out the "which reader should I buy" forum? There is some great information there!
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote