Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 01-10-2010, 08:21 AM   #1
ritoroy
Enthusiast
ritoroy knows what's going on.ritoroy knows what's going on.ritoroy knows what's going on.ritoroy knows what's going on.ritoroy knows what's going on.ritoroy knows what's going on.ritoroy knows what's going on.ritoroy knows what's going on.ritoroy knows what's going on.ritoroy knows what's going on.ritoroy knows what's going on.

Device: Sony Reader
New Unopened Kindle 1 for Sale or Trade

I was recently handed a new (not refurbished) Amazon Kindle 1 in its original unopened packaging that was bought and been lying around since August 2008. Since I already own a Sony PRS-500, I would like to sell the Kindle for $150 + shipping within the United States.

Alternately, I would like to trade the Kindle and PRS-500 (mint condition, epub upgraded, original box, extra Sony premium leather case) for a mint condition Sony Touch Edition (PRS-600) with all accessories.

Pictures available on request. Please PM with offers if interested.

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 01-18-2010 at 10:41 AM. Reason: Sold
ritoroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 01:08 PM   #2
emonti8384
browneyedgurl
emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505/950x2, PRS-600 silver, Galaxy III purple, T2 black
pm sent
emonti8384 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 10:54 PM   #3
ritoroy
Enthusiast
ritoroy knows what's going on.ritoroy knows what's going on.ritoroy knows what's going on.ritoroy knows what's going on.ritoroy knows what's going on.ritoroy knows what's going on.ritoroy knows what's going on.ritoroy knows what's going on.ritoroy knows what's going on.ritoroy knows what's going on.ritoroy knows what's going on.

Price dropped by $50, before putting up on eBay!
Old 01-16-2010, 11:57 AM   #4
rcuadro
Wizard
rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX
Quote:
Originally Posted by ritoroy View Post
Price dropped by $50, before putting up on eBay!
I will take it for $50. I can PayPal ya as soon as you let me know.

-Rob
rcuadro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 12:05 PM   #5
ritoroy
Enthusiast

The price has been reduced BY $50 (from $200 to $150), not TO $50!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcuadro View Post

-Rob
Old 01-16-2010, 12:07 PM   #6
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:

-Rob
If it was $50, you and everyone's grandma would buy one!

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 09:59 AM   #7
rcuadro
Wizard
rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
If it was $50, you and everyone's grandma would buy one!

Don
I know lol. I am retarded and jumped the gun for no reason lol
Oh well
rcuadro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 05:42 AM   #8
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
I know lol. I am retarded and jumped the gun for no reason lol
Oh well

Then that makes TWO of us! I had a moment there where I had to wipe the drool off my face and re-read the sentence - more than once, I might add.

Don
Old 01-18-2010, 09:44 AM   #9
sofaking25
sofaking25 began at the beginning.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by ritoroy View Post
I would like to sell the Kindle for $150 + shipping within the United States.

The price has been reduced BY $50 (from $200 to $150), not TO $50!

Wouldn't that make it $100? If you were selling it for $150 and reduced the price by $50....?
sofaking25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 10:34 AM   #10
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer

WANTED:

One mathematician. Must be able to add and subtract...and make coffee.

Don
Old 01-18-2010, 10:39 AM   #11
ritoroy
Enthusiast

$150

The confusion is probably because I edited the first message, changing the value from $200 to $150. And put in a separate message saying the price had been reduced by $50. I guess I wasn't expecting mathematicians and lawyers on this board. :-)

The Kindle has been sold for $150, so moderators may close this thread.

Tags
amazon, kindle, prs-500, prs500, sony