Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 01-02-2010, 07:12 PM   #1
superbet
Time Lord
superbet can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametersuperbet can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametersuperbet can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametersuperbet can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametersuperbet can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametersuperbet can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametersuperbet can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametersuperbet can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametersuperbet can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametersuperbet can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametersuperbet can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Kindle Voyage
Where to buy ebooks and not sell a kidney for that???

Hi!

I'm from Argentina and I wanted to buy Stephen King's "Under The Dome".

What happens? I'm not able to download it from the Sony Store, BN, etc because I don't live in the US.

I looked it up at Inkmesh.com and apparently I can buy it from a place named "Lulu" form $35!!!!! I can buy it cheaper than that at BN in hardcover!! (I can buy paper, but not bytes!!).

I found a PDF, but as english is my 2nd language I want a "good" version, not one with possible errors.

What can I do?? Once I want to pay for something, they don't allow me!

Thanks!
superbet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 07:41 PM   #2
Bremen Cole
Wizard
Bremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with others

Device: iPad
I have no idea how to help you. All I can say is that if I were in your situation I would get the rtf of Under the Dome that is available on Torrent.... I'm just saying......

If the companies sell the device, they should make content available (at a fair price) to those that choose to purchase their device......
Bremen Cole is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-03-2010, 05:24 PM   #3
superbet
Time Lord
superbet can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametersuperbet can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametersuperbet can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametersuperbet can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametersuperbet can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametersuperbet can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametersuperbet can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametersuperbet can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametersuperbet can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametersuperbet can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametersuperbet can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Kindle Voyage
Thanks Bremen! I found the file you mentioned.
superbet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 06:23 PM   #4
Bremen Cole
Wizard
Bremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with others

Device: iPad
Glad you got it superbet. And I wish the publisher would read this thread..... The publishers do not loose money because of piracy, they loose money because of their own restrictions. I makes so sense to me that they are willing to sell you the reader, but then withhold content from you......idiots....
Bremen Cole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 06:56 PM   #5
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bremen Cole View Post
Glad you got it superbet. And I wish the publisher would read this thread..... The publishers do not loose money because of piracy, they loose money because of their own restrictions. I makes so sense to me that they are willing to sell you the reader, but then withhold content from you......idiots....
I think Sony and the other ebook device makers would love to see the books cheaper, that's the publishers that are creating those restrictions, and they aren't the ones selling the devices. Just thought I'd point that out.
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert