Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 06-15-2010, 09:51 AM   #1
rahulm
Zealot
rahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: None
Aluratek Libre Pro - 99$ for us Canucks (courtesy of Dell Daily Deals)

Hey guys,

If you're interested in a Libre Pro which usually retails for 150 in our big stores, check out Dell's daily deal. Comes up to $111.74 here in Quebec.:

http://www1.ca.dell.com/content/topi...hs1&l=en&s=dhs

Have fun.

EDIT: Nice. Best Buy and Futureshop carry it, which means price match (plus 10% on the difference). Boom.

Last edited by rahulm; 06-15-2010 at 09:56 AM.
rahulm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 02:42 PM   #2
suzank
suzank began at the beginning.

Device: Aluratek Libre KoboWiFi Vox Nexus7
Thanks for the tip rahulm-think I'll pick one up-finally take the plunge.
suzank is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-15-2010, 05:27 PM   #3
icedtea
elibrary love
icedtea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icedtea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icedtea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icedtea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icedtea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icedtea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icedtea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icedtea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icedtea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icedtea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icedtea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, RIP Mini
Yay, finally a great sale price! I've been jealous of the sales prices in the States earlier this year.

I wouldn't count on FS/BB price matching though, (unless you're speaking from personal experience?) - I attempted to price match an external hard drive with FS.ca not too long ago, and they told me no because the Dell price was only a two day sale, not a regularly advertised sale promotion.
icedtea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 06:03 PM   #4
rahulm
Zealot
rahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: None
Quote:
Originally Posted by icedtea View Post
Yay, finally a great sale price! I've been jealous of the sales prices in the States earlier this year.

I wouldn't count on FS/BB price matching though, (unless you're speaking from personal experience?) - I attempted to price match an external hard drive with FS.ca not too long ago, and they told me no because the Dell price was only a two day sale, not a regularly advertised sale promotion.
I've had them match sale prices in the past, but not ever a daily type price like this.

I guess it depends on who you talk to and how you are willing to go to save 6 bucks.
rahulm is offline   Reply With Quote