Old 05-07-2008, 10:47 AM   #16
mvoosten
Zealot
mvoosten began at the beginning.

Device: Hanlin V3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanessa View Post
1) done.
2) SSID is visible, or at least I think so. I don't have any option to make it visible, but it appears without problems when I search for available networks.
Might be your Linksys indeed.. Found some reports of people unable to get a proper Wifi connection.. Some suggestions are to downgrade firmware instead of upgrading to the latest.. Here's a link to the older version in case you want to try:
http://www.lostreflection.com/2007/0...0154-firmware/

Before trying this you can always try a factory settings reset (probably there is a backup for your current settings somewhere in the admin menu) and see if you get a proper wifi connection then and take it from there 1 step at a time.
mvoosten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 12:21 PM   #17
Vanessa
French newbie
Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.

Device: iLiad v2, Sony PRS-T1, Kindle Voyage
Ok, I might try that. BTW, my version of the router is the V1, I previously had the 09 version and now I upgraded to the 11.
I'll try to test the v2 version, after saving my settings. I'll keep you informed.
Vanessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-07-2008, 03:09 PM   #18
joblack
Wizard
joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Tab X
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onemack View Post
Yea, Thanks Harry, I dont suppose you could just give me hint of what those formats are.
There is all sorts of mysterious and arcane (never archaic) stuff on this site, and I am sure some of it would be extremely helpful, if only I knew what they were talking about.

Cheers
John
For me the most important formats are CHM and Html (with variable coding settings). Many others are supported, check out

http://www.fbreader.org/about.php
joblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 04:32 PM   #19
-Thomas-
Addict
-Thomas- once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.-Thomas- once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.-Thomas- once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.-Thomas- once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.-Thomas- once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.-Thomas- once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.-Thomas- once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.-Thomas- once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.-Thomas- once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.-Thomas- once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.-Thomas- once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: iRex iLiad v2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onemack View Post
Yea, Thanks Harry, I dont suppose you could just give me hint of what those formats are.
You might also have a look at the Wiki entry about this topic.
-Thomas- is offline   Reply With Quote