Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 07-24-2013, 12:22 PM   #1
kerriehorn
kerriehorn began at the beginning.

Device: Nook
Question Saving

I want to save the books that I have in my library as a list in text format. I can't seem to find a way to do this without it adding a small icon for the cover. Does anyone have any ideas or help for me?
kerriehorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 01:14 PM   #2
GRiker
Comparer of the Ephemeris
GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
You can use the Catalog feature to create a CSV file.

G
GRiker is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
ways to save files