Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 10-29-2021, 10:35 AM   #1
MonsteraPeru
Enthusiast
MonsteraPeru began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3 & co.
Older Pocketbook Ereaders.

Really interested in the older Pocketbook ereader models. Please let me know if you have one that you are willing to sell! If there is another website where these ereaders can be found, please let me know! Ebay only has them rarely.

Thank you.
MonsteraPeru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2021, 02:06 PM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
How old is "older Pocketbook"?
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2021, 09:48 PM   #3
MonsteraPeru
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
How old is "older Pocketbook"?
Not really sure. Maybe 3+ years old? Really interested in the 903 and 602, but beyond that, I'm just trying to find what I can.

Last edited by MonsteraPeru; 10-29-2021 at 10:38 PM. Reason: Needed to clarify upon further research!
Old 10-30-2021, 01:00 AM   #4
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
Those models are actually about ten years old now. My 902 is still going strong, as it is built well. The 300/301/360 are even two or three years older than the 6XX/9XX models, and some still use them. Personally, I've always regretted not buying a 360 or 360+, and they are getting difficult to find now. Good luck in your hunt.
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2021, 03:10 AM   #5
LucyOne
Librocubicularist
LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook InkPad 3 & Touch HD 3, Kobo Clara HD, Kindle Paperwhite 5
I have a white Touch Lux 3. Would you be interested in that?
LucyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2021, 07:36 AM   #6
MonsteraPeru
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkomar View Post
Those models are actually about ten years old now. My 902 is still going strong, as it is built well. The 300/301/360 are even two or three years older than the 6XX/9XX models, and some still use them. Personally, I've always regretted not buying a 360 or 360+, and they are getting difficult to find now. Good luck in your hunt.
They are! And thank you. I have some of them and they are amazing. The newer ones have interesting features, but are so fragile. I broke two of them just by bringing them outside with me.

I wasn't into ereaders at the time they were coming out in retail stores, so I never was able to get them. It was only after I got the 902 that I started to find all these great devices. And the TTS isn't bad either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucyOne View Post
I have a white Touch Lux 3. Would you be interested in that?
Let me PM you a few questions! Not really sure if it's sturdy enough for me.

Last edited by MonsteraPeru; 10-30-2021 at 07:38 AM. Reason: Forgot some things.
Old 05-03-2022, 03:20 PM   #7
MonsteraPeru
Enthusiast

Bumping this thread.
Old 05-13-2022, 11:31 PM   #8
Guns4Hire
Reading...Since 1970
Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Nova Air C, Nova Pro, LifebookMars, BoyueT62+ Glowlight, NST, PB360
Quote:

I had a 360 & loved it. I wished they stayed with the design & just moved up in size.
Guns4Hire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2022, 02:45 PM   #9
patrik
Guru
patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma
I have a 902 pro I may be willing to part with. But shipping may be a factor depending on where in the world you are.
patrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2022, 11:31 AM   #10
MonsteraPeru
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrik View Post
I have a 902 pro I may be willing to part with. But shipping may be a factor depending on where in the world you are.
Yeah, I'm nowhere near Sweden, unfortunately.
Old 05-19-2022, 02:24 PM   #11
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Have you given eBay a look?
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2022, 07:11 PM   #12
MonsteraPeru
Enthusiast

I have! The really old ones come up very rarely (once a year or so.) And the ones I have on my wishlist never come up for sale.
Old 05-19-2022, 07:38 PM   #13
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:

I have a Pocketbook 360 in excellent shape. Still works.

(Image attached is not my actual unit.)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	pocketbook-360-1-preview.jpg
Views:	1908
Size:	58.0 KB
ID:	193893  
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote