Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 03-09-2024, 12:33 PM   #1456
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkaiid View Post
Oh, interesting. I had just made an account.

Thank you!
There seems to be an algorithm which decides whether or not you get immediate PM access or have to wait for 10 or so posts. I suspect that it may be based on IP address and other information but for now, it's a black box.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2024, 11:16 PM   #1457
rrfikri
rrfikri began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo glo n613
Need help PM Activation

Hello, please give me access to Private Messages, I need img for kobo glo N613 to repair my ereader
rrfikri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2024, 03:19 AM   #1458
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by rrfikri View Post
Hello, please give me access to Private Messages, I need img for kobo glo N613 to repair my ereader
Done.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2024, 04:47 AM   #1459
Dibbler
Dibbler began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura One and Clara 2E
I seem to be still having to wait for moderator actions on my posts BUT if I do a quick reply then this is what I see when I do that....

typically a blank post and when I refresh it just vanishes. That type, quick replies, do not seem to reappear.

Can someone please take a look at any "moderated" settings for my account...?

Many thanks

Hopefully this gets posted
Dibbler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2024, 10:34 AM   #1460
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dibbler View Post
I seem to be still having to wait for moderator actions on my posts
[...]

Can someone please take a look at any "moderated" settings for my account...?
Your account had been moved to the Auto-Moderated group. Your account has been moved back to the ordinary Registered group.
Old 03-11-2024, 11:55 AM   #1461
Dibbler
Dibbler began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura One and Clara 2E
Thanks, appreciate that
Dibbler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2024, 04:05 PM   #1462
kalmo88
kalmo88 began at the beginning.

Device: kobo mini
pm request

can you give me access to pm?, will help me so much.
kalmo88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2024, 05:32 PM   #1463
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalmo88 View Post
can you give me access to pm?, will help me so much.
Done.
Old 03-17-2024, 03:23 AM   #1464
Panco
Panco began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo N249 Clara HD
Hi, I'd like to have PMs enabled, thanks
Panco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2024, 03:25 AM   #1465
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panco View Post
Hi, I'd like to have PMs enabled, thanks
Done.

Tags
issues, message, private, problem, signature