Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 09-05-2013, 09:43 AM   #31
Forbid
Probably Procrastinating
Forbid began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle PW2
Also have Delivery Estimate Wednesday, October 2, 2013 by 8:00pm.

Can't wait, love my Kindle Keyboard 3G but it's time to upgrade!
Forbid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 10:45 AM   #32
peaceridge
Guru
peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura1, Nexus7.2, Galaxy Tab A 8.4, Ipad Air & Mini 6
Oct 7 - 10 th for me.

Changed over to Prime and my date is Oct 2! Woo Hoo!

Last edited by peaceridge; 09-12-2013 at 06:58 PM. Reason: Change in date
peaceridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-05-2013, 10:48 AM   #33
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by peaceridge View Post
Oct 7 - 10 th for me.
Sounds as if the dates have started to move out. Better get those orders in quickly!
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 11:44 AM   #34
BenG
Home Guard
BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3G, iPhone 6
The delivery date could also vary according to the shipping method used.
BenG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 11:49 AM   #35
Josieb1
Grand Sorcerer
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Libra2, Clara 2e, Kindle PW SE & Kindle 2022
I've picked Supersavor (free) as its an extra £6 for first class shipping, but my resolve is weakening..........
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-05-2013, 11:51 AM   #36
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josieb1 View Post
I've picked Supersavor (free) as its an extra £6 for first class shipping, but my resolve is weakening..........
I'm a Prime member, so I get next-day shipping automatically.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 11:54 AM   #37
Josieb1
Grand Sorcerer
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I'm a Prime member, so I get next-day shipping automatically.
I keep saying we don't spend enough to justify that but one day I must work it out properly.
Old 09-05-2013, 06:35 PM   #38
sneakyspider
Ereader Addicts Anonymous
sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: (2)KO2, PW7thGen., KT2, iPadMini1
I had intended to use the free Supersaver Shipping option, but I caved and went instead for standard shipping, as I would have received the Kindle on the 7th of October, instead of the 3rd, had I not.
sneakyspider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 02:16 AM   #39
Dallista
Connoisseur
Dallista doesn't litterDallista doesn't litter

Device: K3, PW
My ETA of October 11 just got changed to the 10th. (I.e. one day shipping in Germany, and free). They probably realized they have a distribution center in the Nord Rhein Westfalen area near the border with Holland?

Last edited by Dallista; 09-06-2013 at 02:26 AM.
Dallista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 02:32 AM   #40
Mobert
Enthusiast
Mobert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mobert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mobert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mobert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mobert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mobert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mobert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mobert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mobert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mobert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mobert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Oct 2
Mobert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 04:27 AM   #41
Josieb1
Grand Sorcerer

I've weakened, Oct 9th for me now, UK release date
Old 09-06-2013, 01:03 PM   #42
ll Legion ll
ll Legion ll began at the beginning.

Device: PW2
Ordered today
Free "super saver" shipping
Estimated delivery Oct 7-10
ll Legion ll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 01:36 PM   #43
latepaul
Wizard
latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a variety (mostly kindles and kobos)
9th Oct
latepaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 04:32 PM   #44
mlewis78
Guru
mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2 (7"); HDX 8.9"; Ipad2
I ordered on 9/3 and it is expected to arrive on Oct. 2nd.
mlewis78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 05:57 PM   #45
jswinden
Nameless Being

I ordered this afternoon and I was kind of surprised they gave me an Oct 1 arrival date. So I lucked out there. I've got a Prime Membership and chose next day delivery.

BTW, several of you mentioned that your new PW2 is already showing up in your list of Kindles. That is typical of Amazon. As soon as you pre-order, or order, they add it to the list. When it gets ready to ship then you will see the serial number and email address added. That usually happens on the day it gets processed to ship.