Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 09-03-2013, 08:42 PM   #16
PG4003
Addict
PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW I & II, Kindle Voyage, Fire HD 7", Fire HD 8.9"
October 1st. I paid the $3.99 for one day delivery.
PG4003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 12:39 AM   #17
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by simplyparticular View Post
10/2 for the PW, 9/30 for the USB charger.

But if NOOK surprises with an upgraded lighted reader, I'll probably cancel.
Hopefully we'll here what B&N has up their sleeve soon.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-04-2013, 12:44 AM   #18
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Waiting for the 3G version.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 02:28 AM   #19
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
9th Oct (the UK release date).
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 04:18 AM   #20
Jdschi
Connoisseur
Jdschi is far more humble than you.Jdschi is far more humble than you.Jdschi is far more humble than you.Jdschi is far more humble than you.Jdschi is far more humble than you.Jdschi is far more humble than you.Jdschi is far more humble than you.Jdschi is far more humble than you.Jdschi is far more humble than you.Jdschi is far more humble than you.Jdschi is far more humble than you.

Device: Nexus 7.2, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
9th Oct (the UK release date).
9th Octobere here as well (Germany)
Jdschi is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-04-2013, 09:40 AM   #21
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
I notice that my new Kindle has appeared in my Amazon device list.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 11:25 AM   #22
mewmartigan
Guru
mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis (2019)
Quote:

Mine shows in the device list but it has no serial number and the Kindle type is "dummy kindle".
mewmartigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 01:30 PM   #23
Saturday
Saturday ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Saturday ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Saturday ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Saturday ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Saturday ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Saturday ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Saturday ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Saturday ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Saturday ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Saturday ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Saturday ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage (3G)
I've pre-ordered the 3G version, which is released in the UK on Nov 6th. Amazon say it'll arrive that day.
Saturday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 02:10 PM   #24
orange!
Born to be wild
orange! ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orange! ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orange! ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orange! ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orange! ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orange! ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orange! ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orange! ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orange! ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orange! ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orange! ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle K3 wi-fi, Nexus 7 + Aldiko
Upgrading my better half's and my K3s to PW2.

Estimated delivery: Oct. 2, 2013
orange! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 05:12 PM   #25
bossfan2000
Connoisseur
bossfan2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bossfan2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bossfan2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bossfan2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bossfan2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bossfan2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bossfan2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bossfan2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bossfan2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bossfan2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bossfan2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini, iPhone 6+, Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by mewmartigan View Post
Mine shows in the device list but it has no serial number and the Kindle type is "dummy kindle".
I saw that this morning, too. And forgot about the new Kindle I ordered, so I deleted that listing. Wonder if that means my new PW will not be set up when I get it on Oct 1 (paid the $3.99 for 1 day shipping)...
bossfan2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 07:57 PM   #26
sneakyspider
Ereader Addicts Anonymous
sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: (2)KO2, PW7thGen., KT2, iPadMini1
The earliest for me is the 3rd of October.
sneakyspider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 08:04 PM   #27
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool When is your Paperwhite V2 expected delivery?

Delivery Estimate Wednesday, October 2, 2013 by 8:00pm

alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 08:08 PM   #28
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool my new Kindle has appeared in my Amazon device list

Quote:
...as has mine (without a serial number)!

alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 10:57 PM   #29
Poodlemom1
Groupie
Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Voyage, Oasis, Glow HD, Fire HD6, iPad Air 2, Mini 2
October 1 for me
Poodlemom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 05:29 AM   #30
sneakyspider
Ereader Addicts Anonymous
sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: (2)KO2, PW7thGen., KT2, iPadMini1
Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
...as has mine (without a serial number)!

Mine has as well. Under type it is listed as a Kindle Paperwhite. It does not yet have a serial number or send-to-kindle email listed yet, and I expect that that won't happen until it ships.
sneakyspider is offline   Reply With Quote