Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 11-19-2012, 04:30 PM   #166
Shopaholic
Cockatoo Mom!
Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, Kobo: A1, Clara, Libra 2, iPad Pro 11, iPad Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckChic View Post
Last year target sold the Kindle Fire for something like $123 if I remember right and it was completely unadvertized. May be they'll do the same this year!
Doubtful since Target ditched Amazon a few months ago. They only carry the Nook now.
Shopaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 04:33 PM   #167
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
I stick with the SanDisk brand for the cards. I've only used a 32gb card in the Clip Zip; it works great.
Thanks, I may finally get a card and store all my stuff on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
Costco will be selling the SanDisk Ultra 32GB on BF for $16. That's the best deal on a 32GB card. Word has it that Costco's BF deals have already started. I haven't been to Costco to see if it's all stores or a YMMV type of thing. Anyway, I plan on buying several of these cards for my players.
That place is crazy during holidays, but I may check into it. Thanks tubemonkey. It looks like BB will have Scan Disk Mobile Ultra class 10 (SDHC) 32GB for $18. It that the same?
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-19-2012, 04:58 PM   #168
jersysman
Wizard
jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T1 Red, Kindle Fire, Kindle PW, PW2, Nook HD+, Kobo Mini, Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Okay thanks I will look into them.
I also use the Seagate Expansion drives. If all you want to do is use them for video or music files, they are great. I also have a Seagate Backup for backing up my computer. It comes with backup software, hence the name!
jersysman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 04:59 PM   #169
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by jersysman View Post
I also use the Seagate Expansion drives. If all you want to do is use them for video or music files, they are great. I also have a Seagate Backup for backing up my computer. It comes with backup software, hence the name!
Do they go to sleep when not in use?
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 06:12 PM   #170
Sydney's Mom
Wizard
Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Fire 3d Gen and 5th Gen and Samsung Tab S
Kind of a Tablet-
Staples is selling the Lenovo Twist for $200 off (price is $699), beginning Thursday. Luckily, you get 14-day return, and can bring it back for price matching. The store near me doesn't have any, but they said they should get some in if it is in the flyer.
Sydney's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-19-2012, 06:15 PM   #171
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
That place is crazy during holidays, but I may check into it. Thanks tubemonkey. It looks like BB will have Scan Disk Mobile Ultra class 10 (SDHC) 32GB for $18. It that the same?
It's the same card.

Last year, I went to Costco just to get cards. I waited until after the initial rush was over and it wasn't bad at all.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 06:51 PM   #172
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Upcoming lightning deal at Amazon. Starts at 12:29pm PT.
There were several different iPods up for grabs and people are really ticked off at Amazon over this. Reports are saying that these deals were gone in a matter of seconds.
Old 11-19-2012, 08:21 PM   #173
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Quote:
[/LIST]There were several different iPods up for grabs and people are really ticked off at Amazon over this. Reports are saying that these deals were gone in a matter of seconds.
Thanks for updating this thread, because I went looking and could not find the Touch in question.
Oh, and thanks for this thread as well!
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 09:02 PM   #174
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
Quote:
[/LIST]There were several different iPods up for grabs and people are really ticked off at Amazon over this. Reports are saying that these deals were gone in a matter of seconds.
I believe it. I waited by the computer for the 6 PM ET deal on a 32" TV and clicked the instant it went live. By the time I paid and went back to look at the progess, they were sold out. I read some comments that it was less than half a minute and 2000 were sold out. Got mine
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 09:52 PM   #175
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Check the OP. There are several items on sale right now at Black Friday pricing. They're in bold red.
Old 11-19-2012, 09:59 PM   #176
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Check the OP. There are several items on sale right now at Black Friday pricing. They're in bold red.
That is a great deal on a SGP5! They call it a MP3 Player but it's really a full blown Android 2.3 tablet. No limitations like a Kindle Fire. It's has Google Play too. It perfect for Kids because it's not too big for their little hands. I just wish we had more accessories for it.
Old 11-20-2012, 12:35 AM   #177
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
It's the same card.

Last year, I went to Costco just to get cards. I waited until after the initial rush was over and it wasn't bad at all.
Our Costco is about 10-12 miles away, but we have a mini, mini Radio Shack within a mile. Last year no one was there and I was able to pick up a few things quite easily. I am planning to do the same this year for the clip zips and the cards. Thanks so much for keeping this updated for us tubemonkey.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 12:37 AM   #178
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

I wish we had a Costco. We did have a Radio Shack but I'm think it closed. We have Walmart, Target, Big K and Best Buy. There's a Sam's Club somewhere around here.
Old 11-20-2012, 01:07 AM   #179
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

You're welcome to everyone who said thanks. I appreciate it.
Old 11-20-2012, 01:17 AM   #180
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Day 3 of Best Buy's Countdown to Thanksgiving brings a tablet offer to the table:

Offer expires Tue 20 Nov @ 12am ET or until stock is depleted; whichever comes first.

Last edited by tubemonkey; 11-20-2012 at 01:29 AM.