Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 12-24-2011, 06:26 AM   #1
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
55% off Diane Duane and Peter Morwood

Today (Christmas Eve, US time), there's 55% off at Diane Duane's ebook store.

That's lets you buy the entire Young Wizards series for $18! (If you're outside the US.)
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 02:58 AM   #2
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
Thanks for sharing! I already had Duane's latest re-issue from the Black Friday sale, but I just went and picked up the 2 new Peter Morwood fantasies*.

This offer should still be good for the next few hours, as they've set it to expire just before midnight Hawaiian time, which is GMT -10 hours.

* And one day I should actually start reading Morwood's books to see if I actually like his non-Star Trek work, but at a good price at good terms with the money going more directly to support the authors, I'm not going to be too put out if I happened to luck out on one or two of his duds.

As long as they're not all like that.
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert