Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 05-12-2007, 09:35 AM   #1
Adam B.
Addicted to Porting
Adam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the rough

Device: iRex iLiad, Nokia 770, Samsung i760
Calibration is Now working on the iLiad!

Check out this thread at the iRex forum: http://forum.irexnet.com/viewtopic.php?p=6419

Right now you'll need to do some manual stuff to get it going. But Jayk is planning to release a precompiled version soon. Contratulations to Jayk et al. and great work. It's really amazing how much a community developer can do with a bit of help and an open system.

My stylus isn't off all that much, but it will be nice to see it perfectly calibrated.
Adam B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 08:33 AM   #2
Adam B.
Addicted to Porting
Adam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the rough

Device: iRex iLiad, Nokia 770, Samsung i760
Just a quick reply. I have it installed and it works great. No longer do you have to hold the pen at a specific angle to get the writing where you expect it.

The installation is a bit involved for someone who's never used linux before, but if you have and have SSH access, I highly reccomend it.
Adam B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert