Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 04-13-2015, 01:56 PM   #61
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
We was able to get paint off all but one burner. It will need replacing.

The hot water heater started leaking last night so we had to turn the main water off. The landlord is out of town till tonight. It's leaking where the cold water valve or cold inlet knob is pretty badly. It leaked into the litter box. Cats were not happy about that.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 11:07 PM   #62
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Landlord got here and fix it. On top of that he turn the water to 120F so it's hot now. I think the water pressure is a little stronger too.
Old 04-14-2015, 06:26 AM   #63
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
Good to hear you have a responsive landlord this time around.
library addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2015, 08:03 AM   #64
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
I'm glad, Blossom, this has been fixed so soon! I hope you've got better luck with landlord here.
Terisa de morgan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2015, 02:17 AM   #65
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Just got back from the ER. My sister collapsed during a stress test. They are keeping her for observation and going to do a catherlization tomorrow to check out her heart more. St Louis never a dull moment!
Old 04-15-2015, 02:58 AM   #66
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Blossom, my prayers and good wishes are with your sister.
Terisa de morgan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2015, 06:57 PM   #67
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
They really PUSH you, during a stress test. One could wish they wouldn't stress you so much!! Hope she's OK.
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2015, 12:23 AM   #68
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Thanks they gave her a blood transfusion as her hemoglobin dropped to 7! We are all anemic so we have to watch ourselves. It seems sis like my mother do not take it as serious as I do.
Old 04-16-2015, 08:15 PM   #69
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Sis is still in hospital. She got a iron transfusion today. They schedule a hysterectomy to stop the bleeding. I've been telling her for two years to get one but that doc of hers wouldn't listen now the anemia has damage her heart.

I'm just chillin' in the A/C today it's near 80F out. I got Walgreen's to deliver meds to the hospital so I can stay home and get better myself.
Old 04-18-2015, 04:58 PM   #70
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Adventures continue sis is still in the hospital and they gave her another transfusion.

I got food poisoning last night spend the night puking and it hit hubby this morning. I almost hurled right in the middle of Dollar Tree. Poor clerk was trying to keep up a conversation and I was sweating and the room was spinning I got to the car and told hubby get me home now I've got food poisoning. I'd really like a good boring day now please.
Old 04-18-2015, 07:03 PM   #71
copyrite
Wizard
copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ...lots! ;) mostly reading on a Kindle Voyage
Gracious, Blossom, you need some good luck sent your way! To your sister, too. When's her surgery to take place?
copyrite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2015, 10:03 PM   #72
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

They've postpone it till they can figure out why her Kidney's keep dumping any potassium and magnesium they give her. She just got a central line put in because they spent hours trying to find a vein in her arm and couldn't.

On top of this I'm still camping in the bathroom. Also someone from my past who some how has access to my Facebook is trying to start something. I haven't seen them in over 15 years and just like when I was a teen they're lying already about what I suppose to have said. I called them out. They are going to learn real quick that I don't play those type of games and I'm no ones doormat. I guess they aren't happy that I'm back in St Louis. It really a jealous issue and I have no intention of going back to their neck of the wood's and subject myself to controlling manipulations ever again so they can just lay off. I've moved on. I've got enough to deal without people from my past who I've never done anything to but hates me anyway causing trouble for my family. They will learn real quick what this southern gal can do.

Some Good luck I could really use it right now!

Last edited by Blossom; 04-19-2015 at 10:05 PM.
Old 05-03-2015, 06:25 PM   #73
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Wow it's in the mid 80s today! The back room is 77F So it looks like I have the same problem as we did in Raleigh getting the A/C to the back room which is the living room.