Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 06-24-2012, 11:52 AM   #1
MrLynx93
MrLynx93 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo
Kobo ereader firmware SD card

Hi, I'm looking for firmware for Kobo ereader(SD card for linux), because it's frozen and I know, that someone rapaired it this way. But I can't find on the internet any firmware, because always it's "404 not found". Does anybody have it and can give me any link or sth? Thank in advance.
MrLynx93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 03:09 PM   #2
Cdesja5
Wizard
Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lots and lots of electronic gadgets...
Have you done a search within the forum? A lot of links get posted in different threads and you may find the one you need...
Cdesja5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-25-2012, 12:35 PM   #3
The Terminator
Retired
The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Optimus One (2.3), Nexus 7 (4.2)
If you mean booting off an SD card, I don't think that works with the Kobo Touch, but it does work with the older models I think.

I guess you've tried all of the standard "Frozen Kobo" fixes?
The Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 03:31 PM   #4
MrLynx93
MrLynx93 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo
I have old model, Kobo and it's without Wi-Fi. I know man, that repaired the same problem using this instruction. But my only problem is that, the firmware everywhere on the internet is 404 not found. That's the reason I wrote on this forum.
MrLynx93 is offline   Reply With Quote