Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Fictionwise eBookwise

Notices

Old 09-02-2008, 08:30 AM   #1
thunderchild
thunderchild began at the beginning.

Device: Ebookwise 1150
How to get me converted books to my reader!!

I receieved my Reader today but am a bit confused. Do you have to use the librarian to copy converted files to your bookshelf? I really don't want to pay $14.99 for the software. I though it would be a simple case of saving the files in the correct directory and the reader would find them.

Am I just being a bit thick?
thunderchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 08:45 AM   #2
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Define thick!

The eBookwise Support webpage provides the following choices to transferring/uploading personal content onto the EBW1150:
1. uploading content to the ETI personal content server. (Any operating system.)
2. using the eBookwise Librarian/GEBLibrarian software application, to transfer personal content from your PC to your device using a USB cable. (Windows only.)
3. using the eBookwise Librarian/GEBLibrarian software application to transfer personal content from your PC to your device using a memory card. (Windows only)
4. using a memory card reader device with the ETI eBook Publisher software tool. (Windows or Mac.)

The Fictionwise eBookwise forum here provides several additional free-of-charge methods that work with Windows and/or Linux, namely:
1. using impserve (part of ebookutils software suite)
2. using Linreb
3. using eb1150 with Linux
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote