Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 01-06-2024, 12:32 PM   #1
jeff47
Connoisseur
jeff47 is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!jeff47 is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!jeff47 is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!jeff47 is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!jeff47 is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!jeff47 is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!jeff47 is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!jeff47 is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!jeff47 is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!jeff47 is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!jeff47 is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

Device: Kobo Libre H20
Question Styletweak precedence/inheritance

How do multiple style tweaks work with each other? I've been experimenting with different ligatures (historical, etc) and I'd like to be able to have several tweaks that individually activate a ligature without enabling or disabling any of the others.

Ie, one tweak that turns on clig and another for dlig and another for hlig, and if I activate all three, I end up with clig+dlig+hlig.

Does that make sense, and is it possible?
jeff47 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
css, koreader, style, styletweaks