@page {
margin: 0;
}
body {
display: block;
margin: 0;
padding: 0;
}
When I convert it to AZW3 the @page margins resets, resulting in a follwoing 0002.css

Code:
@page {
    margin-bottom: 5pt;
    margin-top: 5pt
    }
I have tried to combat this issue using transform styles and extra css in convert options, but it changed nothing.

I was wondering if this behaviour could be changed by some setting, or a plugin?
bewuwy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2022, 06:12 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
You specify page margins in the conversion settings under page layout and these are applied during conversion. Set those settings to negative numbers and they will be ignored preserving originals.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
css, margin