Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 12-19-2023, 12:22 AM   #1
MonicaOP
Connoisseur
MonicaOP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MonicaOP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MonicaOP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MonicaOP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MonicaOP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MonicaOP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MonicaOP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MonicaOP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MonicaOP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MonicaOP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MonicaOP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard Oasis
Question How to get the Kindle Oasis to index the new content?

Hi, I had big trouble with my Kindle Oasis in the past weeks and it ended up completely empty and I had to re-upload all my 3000 and more fanfics.

Now I have the problem that apparently is not indexing the documents I have in the Oasis.

Everything else is working right but I wonder if there is any way to get it to start indexing. I remember I could do it in my Kindle Keyboards but I have no idea if there is any option here.

Thanks for your help, and I hope you are all having Happy Holidays!!
MonicaOP is offline   Reply With Quote