Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 12-09-2023, 11:44 PM   #1
netfortius
netfortius began at the beginning.

Device: kindle paperwhite
How to convert Kobo dictionary to Kindle format?

Found three diff options for a French Kobo dictionary here, but none in a format I could either just copy into the documents folder on my Kindle, or import, then sideload via Calibre. I read the dictionary FAQ, but couldn't find any useful info concerning this particular scenario. Does anyone have a suggestion?
netfortius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2023, 02:10 PM   #2
deleted2
Member Retired
deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: N/A
Would like to know too.

But I don't think it's possible on a Kindle.

That French dictionary for Kobo is great. The one on the Kindle is also very good, but not as complete with etymology.
deleted2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
dictionary, kobo