Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 12-30-2023, 05:33 PM   #1
micahpearson
micahpearson began at the beginning.

Device: MacBook Pro
Kindle to PDF?

I am needing to download the Kindle ebooks to my computer to then be able to convert them to PDF through Calibre. How do I download them to my computer?
micahpearson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2023, 05:50 PM   #2
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by micahpearson View Post
I am needing to download the Kindle ebooks to my computer to then be able to convert them to PDF through Calibre. How do I download them to my computer?
You already asked this in the Calibre forum. Please don't post the same question in multiple places.
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2023, 05:56 PM   #3
micahpearson
micahpearson began at the beginning.

Device: MacBook Pro
I tried finding this post but when I searched my username in the search bar nothing came up.
micahpearson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2023, 05:58 PM   #4
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by micahpearson View Post
I tried finding this post but when I searched my username in the search bar nothing came up.
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=358155
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2023, 07:11 PM   #5
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Sometimes messages by new users go into moderation and have to be approved by a moderator before they can be seen.

The algorithm for sending a message to moderation is not very clear to me much like the algorithm requiring a new user to be approved for sending/receiving private messages.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote