Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 02-13-2009, 05:19 AM   #61
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
The breakfast was made 3 hours ago, the coffee is now cold, the cornflakes on the side are now stale - that'll be $300.00, please pay the laddy at the door - do you want the same tomorrow?
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 05:21 AM   #62
Donnageddon
Now you lishen here...
Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650. Kobo Touch, Kindle Fire
Does not ravenne's understanding of the spirit of the thread make one proud?

Does GeoffC's blatant disregard make me cry?

Even if GeoffC is (perhaps) taking a neo-psuedo-quazi-Zen approach?

Does a question need an answer to exist?
Donnageddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-13-2009, 05:31 AM   #63
GeoffC
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Does the chicken need an egg to be able to cross the road to get that strip of bacon?
Old 02-13-2009, 05:34 AM   #64
Donnageddon
Now you lishen here...
Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Why am I hungry now?
Old 02-13-2009, 05:41 AM   #65
ravenne
Wizard
ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, PocketBook 360°, Cybook Gen3, iPad mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
The breakfast was made 3 hours ago, the coffee is now cold, the cornflakes on the side are now stale - that'll be $300.00, please pay the laddy at the door - do you want the same tomorrow?
Isn´t this exactly the same amount of money pshrynk takes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnageddon View Post
Does not ravenne's understanding of the spirit of the thread make one proud?
Would be a "YES!" too snotty?

Quote:
Does GeoffC's blatant disregard make me cry?
Would be a "YES" too whiny?

Quote:
Does a question need an answer to exist?
Would be a "YES" too demanding?
ravenne is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-13-2009, 05:49 AM   #66
Donnageddon
Now you lishen here...

Have I ever said "no" to "yes"?
Old 02-13-2009, 06:05 AM   #67
ravenne
Wizard
ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Have I ever said "no" to "yes"?
Will they have to take me to an asylum if you guys keep this up?
Old 02-13-2009, 06:09 AM   #68
Donnageddon
Now you lishen here...

Quote:
Will they have to take me to an asylum if you guys keep this up?
What do you imagine asylums are like?

How do you think this conception of asylums differs from MobileRead?
Old 02-13-2009, 06:17 AM   #69
ravenne
Wizard

Quote:
What do you imagine asylums are like?

How do you think this conception of asylums differs from MobileRead?
Will you let me interpret inkblot pictures and ask about my childhood next?
Old 02-13-2009, 06:20 AM   #70
Donnageddon
Now you lishen here...

Quote:
Will you let me interpret inkblot pictures and ask about my childhood next?
Who am I to stop you?
Old 02-13-2009, 06:21 AM   #71
Donnageddon
Now you lishen here...

Am I up hours after my Bedtime? Do I have to work tomorrow?

Who knows?

Will I ask more questions tomorrow?

Who will stop me?
Old 02-13-2009, 06:30 AM   #72
ravenne
Wizard

Quote:
Am I up hours after my Bedtime? Do I have to work tomorrow?
What´s the time in Seattle?

Quote:
Who knows?
Shouldn´t you at least?

Quote:
Will I ask more questions tomorrow?
Who will stop me?
Who am I to stop you?

Will I feel lonely when you´ll log out now to get some sleep?
Old 02-13-2009, 06:38 AM   #73
Donnageddon
Now you lishen here...

Quote:
What´s the time in Seattle?
Is it 3:36 AM already?

Do I have to be at work at 9 AM?

What me Worry?
Old 02-13-2009, 07:12 AM   #74
GeoffC

There is nothing wrong with associating MR with the nearest asylum, sometimes?
Old 02-13-2009, 09:31 AM   #75
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Quote:
Do most of pshrynk's sessions turn out this way?
How do you feel about that?
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
answer the, question, this tag is reserved, thread that never ends