Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 07-02-2017, 11:40 AM   #1
icallaci
Guru
icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Elipsa
Bookari Automatic Search (can't add folder)

OK, so this worked two days ago, but now it doesn't. Bookari has lost track of where I sideload my books on my Samsung Galaxy Tab s2 8.0 running 7.0 (Nougat). When I go into Settings/Bookshelf/Automatic Search and try to Add Folder, I can navigate to any folder in both internal memory and the external sd card, but when I select a folder it is not added to the list. Right now the automatic search list shows /. Permissions are set to allow Bookari to access both internal and external sd. I've done a Force Stop, I've uninstalled and reinstalled, and nothing has changed. Any ideas?
icallaci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 12:07 PM   #2
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
When you're navigating to the folder(s) you want, are you long-pressing the folder so that the '+' button and the 'select all' checkbox appears in the top right portion of the screen? If you don't long-press, you're merely entering that folder and will never get the '+' button to add it to the list of folders to search.

I just fumbled around myself with trying to add a new folder, and it took me while to remember to long-press the folder, then hit the '+' button that appears.

Last edited by DiapDealer; 07-02-2017 at 12:12 PM.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-02-2017, 12:22 PM   #3
icallaci
Guru
icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Elipsa
Thank you! I did try long-pressing the folder, but didn't see the + sign that appeared at the top. All is good now. Thank you so much.
icallaci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 02:05 PM   #4
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
No problem. It's easy to miss.
(and if you're anything like me, you only visit that particular setting once in a blue moon--at which point you have to remember/relearn it all over again)

Last edited by DiapDealer; 07-02-2017 at 02:10 PM.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote