Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Kindle Formats

Notices

Old 11-10-2016, 09:37 AM   #1
yarrakid
yarrakid began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 4
Oasis Conversion types

Hi,

I have a new Oasis which is brilliant for what I need. However, I'm having an issue in reading converted files from Epub to another types. I have noticed that when you request an output file the Oasis is not listed as a output conversion yet the others are. So my question is this - Is there a likelihood of one for the Oasis or are they other ones listed e.g Voyager, Kindle Paper whites including the default e-ink ones valid, and if so which would be the best to use and in which format, e.g Mobi, AWZ3... etc.

Any help or suggests please.

Thank you.
yarrakid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2016, 09:41 AM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Use Calibre to convert ePub to KF8 (AZW3). Also use the Hyphenate This! plugin to add hyphens to the KF8 and you'll be good to go.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2016, 10:01 AM   #3
yarrakid
yarrakid began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 4
Thank you for your reply. Just out curiosity why use Hyphenate This! plugin ?.
yarrakid is offline   Reply With Quote