Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 02-20-2020, 09:56 AM   #1
Inukami
Zealot
Inukami began at the beginning.

Device: Mac Pro 2013 & Mini 2018, iPad Mini 4, iPhone 11, iBooks, K4Mac/PC
Question Calibre E-Book Reader - Change Reading Direction - Right to Left for Manga?

Is it possible to read a book (in this particular case a manga) in Calibre's reader from right to left? It works really well now with my manga, with no blank pages, however was wondering if you can change the reading direction. I can't find anything like it in the settings for the reader...

Calibre 4.10.1

Thanks,

Inukami
Inukami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2020, 10:08 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
No calibre viewer doesn't really support RTL in any form.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
calibre, manga, page direction, reader, right to left