Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Archive > OpenInkpot

Notices

Old 04-07-2010, 03:38 PM   #16
sbring
sbring began at the beginning.

Device: Bebook One
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_S View Post
With 500 Megabytes of internal storage and only 15-20 books at a time in my reading queue there just is no reason to have to mess with the SD card. Also, a very minor point is, the load on the battery is higher when reading on the SD card. What else am I going to do with that 500 megabytes of internal memory anyway.
More's the pity that OI live cannot use the internal memory. Or maybe it can, and it is something wrong with my install? Does anyone know?
Old 04-07-2010, 04:03 PM   #17
dottedmag
OpenInkpot co-founder
dottedmag has learned how to read e-booksdottedmag has learned how to read e-booksdottedmag has learned how to read e-booksdottedmag has learned how to read e-booksdottedmag has learned how to read e-booksdottedmag has learned how to read e-booksdottedmag has learned how to read e-books

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbring View Post
More's the pity that OI live cannot use the internal memory. Or maybe it can, and it is something wrong with my install? Does anyone know?
It should, but might break due to different partitions layout on your device. I could check if you have a link to firmware update file you have flashed.

Even better, just open a ticket on our site with the link to update file and description of the problem.
Advert