Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 04-03-2018, 02:26 AM   #436
mdp
Wizard
mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philippe D. View Post
but she doesn't want to switch to ereading
It's not a switch!
I have seven books in my case, real time, and I have at hand distance two books and the Max2, real time. Reassure her: it's not a disease and the opposite of an alternative.
mdp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2018, 03:40 AM   #437
Philippe D.
Addict
Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2o; reMarkable; Onyx Max 2 Pro
She's seen me reading on my Kobo ereader, and she's even tried it a little - trying to read a book in Spanish, so she could use the dictionary (we're beginners in Spanish). But she didn't like it, so she's sticking to paper books.

I've even showed her how, when we go on holidays (without a car: everything has to fit in a backpack), she takes a few kilograms of books where I only have to carry an ereader that's lighter than any of her books - she won't change.
Philippe D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2020, 03:16 PM   #438
Randy11
Wizard
Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung EB60, Onyx M92, Onyx Max2
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerpiano View Post
In the meantime, I built a custom cover.

Required materials: 2 document folders and the shockproof material I found in the shipping package ...
Hi,

Yes, I've seen it. The problem is for me to have a rigid box, that it can't be bendt and resit in case of drop. Before the crash, the original protection was enough.
Randy11 is offline   Reply With Quote