Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre Companion

Notices

Old 11-19-2016, 11:18 PM   #1
noirverse
noirverse began at the beginning.

Device: Iphone 5
[iOS] Can't Connect

I am using Calibre Companion with Calibre. However, recently I have not been able to properly update my books over dropbox (where my library is but somehow refuses to download the correct formats for my epubs such as covers, titles etc.) or connect wirelessly to Calibre. Here is what it's doing when I try to connect wirelessly (where than calibre disconnects with my iphone):
Quote:
Device responded with incorrect information

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "site-packages/calibre/gui2/device.py", line 88, in run
File "site-packages/calibre/gui2/device.py", line 506, in _books
File "site-packages/calibre/devices/smart_device_app/driver.py", line 51, in _synchronizer
File "site-packages/calibre/devices/smart_device_app/driver.py", line 1324, in books
File "site-packages/calibre/devices/smart_device_app/driver.py", line 657, in _receive_from_client
ControlError: Device responded with incorrect information

Last edited by noirverse; 11-20-2016 at 12:08 AM. Reason: Spell Check messed up a word
noirverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2016, 11:43 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura2, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Calibre-Connect
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-20-2016, 12:09 AM   #3
noirverse
noirverse began at the beginning.

Device: Iphone 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
Calibre-Connect
Sorry, it was Calibre Companion. Spellcheck didn't do me any favors on changing that!
noirverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2016, 07:48 AM   #4
chaley
Grumpy old git
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Reader
Moderator Notice
This thread belongs in the Calibre Companion forum. I will move it.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2016, 07:53 AM   #5
chaley
Grumpy old git
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Reader
All that portion of the calibre log says is that the device disconnected. You should send a CC debug log (in the Settings menu at the end), perhaps along with the complete calibre log.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert