Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 02-06-2020, 01:00 AM   #1
Pippo53s03
Pippo53s03 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O 2ed
How to share libraries?

In my pc I got some books downloaded from http://www.gutenberg.org and I would like to load them to my Aura E2 when I am far from home (i.e. holidays time!).
Is there a cloud free I can use? how?
Pippo53s03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2020, 01:34 AM   #2
stumped
Wizard
stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo forma, Kobo Libra, Huawei media Tab, fire HD10, PW3 HDX8.9,
i am not aware of any cloud solution that will work, but that kobo has space for 1000s of books, so why not load them all on before you travel ?. put them all in a separate collection if u like
stumped is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-06-2020, 02:51 AM   #3
Knightreader
Connoisseur
Knightreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Knightreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Knightreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Knightreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Knightreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Knightreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Knightreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Knightreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Knightreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Knightreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Knightreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 1. Kobo Forma, 2. Kobo H2O Edition 2 (v1)
I store all my ebooks in my Dropbox account (it's my Calibre library). The Forma has an integrated Dropbox feature, but before this I could download the ebooks via the web browser to the Forma and my former Aura H2O.
Knightreader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2020, 03:42 AM   #4
stumped
Wizard
stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo forma, Kobo Libra, Huawei media Tab, fire HD10, PW3 HDX8.9,
dropbox integration is for Forma only, not for Aura. kobo web browser to dropbox may work but I recall reading elsewhere that there are issues with that.
e.g. this from reddit:
https://www.reddit.com/r/kobo/commen...n_web_browser/
"How do you add book using built in web browser and Dropbox?
I created a link for an ePub on Dropbox and navigated to the page using the bulletin web browser on my Kobo Aura but clicking on the Download link for the ePub file doesn't add it to my library. "

try it & see/ study the reddit discussion
stumped is offline   Reply With Quote