Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 08-30-2017, 07:35 PM   #16
Ksquared
Groupie
Ksquared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ksquared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ksquared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ksquared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ksquared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ksquared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ksquared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ksquared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ksquared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ksquared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ksquared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Original Kobo Aura 6", Libra H2O
[QUOTE=fru_ita;3574503
Which one should I go for?
QUOTE]

I would go for the new one.

I recently bought an Aura HD from the Kobo website. New Old Stock. It looks great and is working flawlessly.
Ksquared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 09:49 AM   #17
pocketsizevera
pocketsizevera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pocketsizevera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pocketsizevera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pocketsizevera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pocketsizevera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pocketsizevera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pocketsizevera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pocketsizevera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pocketsizevera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pocketsizevera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pocketsizevera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by fru_ita View Post
Which one should I go for?
I would go for the new one (just in case the seller is not reliable).

I've had mine since Dec 2015 and it's been very reliable. No hardware issue at all. Just the minor light/battery issue that was fixed with the last software update.
pocketsizevera is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-31-2017, 10:04 AM   #18
mathil
Evangelist
mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O/Glo HD/Libra 2, Kindle PW3/PW5
I've tried or had most of the Kobo readers released up until now, with the exception of their latest generation of devices (Aura-2, ONE and H2O-2) and the Glo HD has become by far my favourite, so much that I'm not using my H2O anymore. It's fast, screen and frontlight are excellent, it's very light and easy to hold thanks to the rubberized back, the texture on the front bezel hides fingerprints pretty well. It's also very easy to open and substitute the microsd card in case you want more storage. All in all, I'm a very happy camper and I don't think I'll be substituting it any time soon.
mathil is offline   Reply With Quote