Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 11-22-2011, 08:04 AM   #1
robinson
Zealot
robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Need advice on how to transfer Stanza's bookmarks.

I have a bunch of Stanza books, with bookmarks, on an iPhone 4. I'd like to transfer the lot of them to another iPhone 4. The bookmarks flag pages with quotes I'd like to keep, along with words I'd like to look up.

One complication is that the Stanza-bookmark iPhone is iOS 4.3.5, and it's an older Stanza version, 3.1. The other iPhone 4 is iOS 5.01 along with Stanza 3.2.

I have DiskAid, have backed up the Stanza directory to my MacBook Pro, and am willing to muck about a bit, if that helps!

Any suggestions on how to do this? Thanks!
robinson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 10:29 AM   #2
Juliepac
Juliepac began at the beginning.

Device: iPod touch, ipad, android phone
I do believe it can work for Stanza, just need to do some adaptations.
Good luck!

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=156988
Juliepac is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-18-2011, 10:04 AM   #3
robinson
Zealot
robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Thanks!

I ended up using Disk Aid and copied the Documents folder that's inside of Stanza to my Mac. Then, I copied that back to the Stanza folder on the other iPhone and said yes to overwriting (there was nothing I wanted to save on that other iPhone).

It worked like a charm!
robinson is offline   Reply With Quote