Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 03-28-2016, 09:27 PM   #1
PamelaMary
Guru
PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
WITCHY WOMAN - Book 2 of The Necromancer

Witchy Woman was just released on Amazon. It's the second novel in The Necromancer books.

It is now at $.99 for pre-order. If you order now you will get the reduced price.

The novel will magically appear on your Kindle on April 10th.

[URL=http://s1130.photobucket.com/user/pamrichter/media/necromancer2G201_zps46zxiqbl.jpg.html][/UR

Witchy Woman - Book 2 of The Necromancer
Omar is free, out of prison, on bail in Hawaii.
Michelle knows she's in danger, but never believed he would strike again so fast. This time Omar takes control of her and they disappear.
It's up to Heather, Michelle's best friend, Rod, Michelle's true love, and Vincent Middleton, a professor of the occult, to find Michelle. When they do, will they be able to fight Omar's strange psychic abilities, or will they, too, become his victims?
This story features Abigail's long dead spirit, trapped within a gorgeous and enormous haunted diamond--a gift from Omar to Michelle.
Lucifer, the cat who has become Michelle's 'familiar,' is instrumental in the scary events which enfold.

The book features the same characters as those in The Necromancer, with a couple of additions.

Thanks for looking,
Pam

Amazon US Amazon UK

Last edited by PamelaMary; 03-28-2016 at 09:37 PM.
PamelaMary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2016, 10:21 PM   #2
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
Pre-ordered.
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2016, 11:49 PM   #3
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Not strictly my thing, but I now have The Eagles singing in the back of my brain.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2016, 11:54 PM   #4
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
Not strictly my thing, but I now have The Eagles singing in the back of my brain.
I wonder if book 3 will be Take it Easy or Lying Eyes.
Pam, I am Cindy Jo. Your smiley friend on Facebook.

Last edited by Cinisajoy; 03-29-2016 at 12:13 AM.
Old 03-28-2016, 11:57 PM   #5
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinisajoy View Post
I wonder if book 3 will be Take it Easy or Lying Eyes.
"Journey of the Sorcerer"?
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2016, 12:41 AM   #6
PamelaMary
Guru
PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Hi Cinisajoy - Thanking your smiley face. You get Karma and chocolate. Hope you have fun reading.

Davidfor - Lying Eyes - great title from the Grand Sorcerer. Thanks!
Old 04-10-2016, 06:01 PM   #7
PamelaMary
Guru

This is Launch Day on Amazon for WITCHY WOMAN

It features many of the same characters.

You will find Michelle, Omar (The Necromancer), Heather, Rod, Professor Vincent Middleton (professor of the occult), Lucifer (Michelle's 'familiar') and a big old haunted diamond.

Thanks for looking,
Pam

Amazon US Amazon UK Amazon DE Amazon FR
Old 04-10-2016, 06:27 PM   #8
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.

Showed up this morning.
Old 04-11-2016, 04:41 AM   #9
PamelaMary
Guru

Thanks for letting me know, Cinisajoy! I hoped the pre-order worked for everyone.
Old 04-11-2016, 11:57 AM   #10
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PamelaMary View Post
Thanks for letting me know, Cinisajoy! I hoped the pre-order worked for everyone.
The payment went through too.
On pre-orders, one isn't billed until the book ships or the day it comes out.
I learned that with a Russell Blake book. I was away from wifi the day it came out. I was billed that day.
Old 04-12-2016, 12:07 AM   #11
PamelaMary
Guru

Thanks. I didn't know billing was the date pre-order novels download. (I read Russell Blake as well - great writer) There are probably people wondering what the 99 cents was for.
Old 04-12-2016, 12:10 AM   #12
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.

Quote:
Thanks. I didn't know billing was the date pre-order novels download. (I read Russell Blake as well - great writer) There are probably people wondering what the 99 cents was for.
I love his Black series.
Oh and it was $1.07 with tax.
Old 04-18-2016, 04:50 PM   #13
PamelaMary
Guru

hi Cinisajoy - tax? I bought it, of course, and didn't have any tax added. I wonder why you did. Very odd.

Anyway, because of a promotion I'm doing today on a couple of sites, the price is at $.99

If anyone is subscribed to Kindle Unlimited, Witchy Woman is there to read.

Amazon Amazon UK Amazon DE Amazon FR
Old 04-18-2016, 07:38 PM   #14
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.

Quote:
hi Cinisajoy - tax? I bought it, of course, and didn't have any tax added. I wonder why you did. Very odd.

Anyway, because of a promotion I'm doing today on a couple of sites, the price is at $.99

If anyone is subscribed to Kindle Unlimited, Witchy Woman is there to read.

Amazon Amazon UK Amazon DE Amazon FR
We have an Amazon warehouse so we get to pay taxes.
That varies by state. Some states will charge taxes others don't.
Old 04-21-2016, 05:55 PM   #15
PamelaMary
Guru

Cinisajoy - those taxes could get expensive on high priced Amazon items. Sorry about that.
I totally want to get your thoughts on Witchy Woman when you finish it.