Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Everything Audiobooks > Audiobook Hardware & Software

Notices

Old 12-06-2017, 04:39 PM   #16
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoria Jones View Post
I just have a phone and my music player, without any other kinds of a spare cellphone. Oh, how foolish I am! I threw all my old phone! God!
You might look around for non-contract cell phones, cheap. We highlite a few on Black Friday, for people to buy for this very reason (music or audible players), but there might still be some out there before Christmas.

TubeMonkey has had charts, in past years, ranking the worth of different phones, under his Black Friday threads. The lists may still be useful to you.
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2019, 03:57 PM   #17
SeaBookGuy
Can one read too much?
SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 3, Sony 350 and 650
I have purchased a DRM removal product, which gives an M4a output only; I use a free online converter to output the book as mp3.

I don't use it often, but find it useful to convert the original Audible to roughly one-hour parts by specifying the same number of parts output as total hours (8h 22m book as 8 parts of 1h 3m each, etc). I dislike seeing only the elapsed time of one file transferred via Audible app, with only the progress bar on my Sansa Clip to rely on.
SeaBookGuy is offline   Reply With Quote