Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 06-19-2012, 08:26 AM   #1
MSMiller
Author
MSMiller knows what's going on.MSMiller knows what's going on.MSMiller knows what's going on.MSMiller knows what's going on.MSMiller knows what's going on.MSMiller knows what's going on.MSMiller knows what's going on.MSMiller knows what's going on.MSMiller knows what's going on.MSMiller knows what's going on.MSMiller knows what's going on.

Device: Kindle
The Book of Sylvia - a cozy mystery

I am excited to announce that I have released my second novel, The Book of Sylvia. The book could be classified as a cozy mystery or contemporary fiction.

Here is the synopsis:
Under suspicion of abetting a robbery, London streetwalker Sylvia Smith doesn’t know where to turn. Frightened and alone, she arrives on the steps of St. Alban’s church, where she meets Father Christopher Fosberry, a priest consumed with self-doubt as he struggles to resurrect his dying church.

Together they set out to recover the stolen money, following a cryptic clue whispered to Sylvia by her client as he was taken into custody. They quickly find themselves drawn toward one another by a mutual sense of despair and a desire to help the other. But Sylvia soon discovers that the more she guides the priest, the deeper she drives a wedge between the man and the church.

Available at the following locations:
Amazon
Barnes & Noble
Smashwords
MSMiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 09:21 AM   #2
Santos
Avid Reader
Santos can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Santos can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Santos can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Santos can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Santos can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Santos can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Santos can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Santos can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Santos can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Santos can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Santos can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Looks interesting. Might have to try it. I really like the title name The Book of Sylvia. Sylvia is such a hot hot name
Santos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 07:45 PM   #3
MSMiller
Author
MSMiller knows what's going on.MSMiller knows what's going on.MSMiller knows what's going on.MSMiller knows what's going on.MSMiller knows what's going on.MSMiller knows what's going on.MSMiller knows what's going on.MSMiller knows what's going on.MSMiller knows what's going on.MSMiller knows what's going on.MSMiller knows what's going on.

Hot is what I was going for. Glad it works!
Old 06-20-2012, 08:47 PM   #4
Santos
Avid Reader
Santos can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Santos can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Santos can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Santos can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Santos can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Santos can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Santos can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Santos can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Santos can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Santos can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Santos can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSMiller View Post
Hot is what I was going for. Glad it works!
hahaha, Heck yea! I almost named my daughter hat
Santos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 07:46 AM   #5
MSMiller
Author

The first reviews are in. Here's what readers are saying:

"This is a fun mystery, as well as a beautiful story of self-discovery and friendship...The plot moves at a good pace, and the mystery kept me guessing all the way through to the end."

"It is nice every now and then to come across a surprise great read. The unlikely pair of heroes are a delight, and so, so, human....Great ending, and some gems of wisdom on the way...such an entertaining read."
Old 01-10-2013, 08:00 AM   #6
MSMiller
Author

Today Only! – Kindle mystery The Book of Sylvia for just 99 cents

Today Only! – Get Kindle mystery The Book of Sylvia by for just 99 cents (regularly $2.99)

http://www.amazon.com/The-Book-of-Sy.../dp/B008C2GSC2

“…a wonderfully fun tale”