Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 01-03-2012, 02:22 PM   #1
cghipp
Zealot
cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, Kobo Glo
Kobo Touch Casecrown Regal Case, Blue

For Christmas, I received a blue Casecrown Regal Flip case for the Kobo Touch that would be perfect in every way if my reader was actually the Kobo Touch!

It was purchased from the third party vendor on Amazon and I can tell from the outrageous shipping charges my aunt paid that I'd rather not deal with exchanging it through the same vendor. I took the case out of the packaging to examine it, but it is unused and will be returned to its original packaging.

The item can be seen here (different vendor): http://www.amazon.com/CaseCrown-Rega.../dp/B005C4YNQG

I'm selling it for $10 plus actual shipping charges, your choice of method. I'll pay for postal insurance through Endicia (the shipping program I use). The case will ship from upstate SC, USA. You can check my rep on ebay with the same username I use here. PayPal is preferred, but not mandatory.

Thanks -

Courtney (cghipp)
cghipp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 07:15 PM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
NOTE TO ALL MEMBERS:

Please read the STICKY, which is directed toward ALL careful Members of MobileRead.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert