Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-06-2018, 06:11 AM   #1081
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
PM sent.
Old 09-07-2018, 02:30 PM   #1082
teno81
teno81 began at the beginning.

Device: kobo glo
hi..i need kobo glo sd image
i m desperate
please help me
thanks
Old 09-07-2018, 08:10 PM   #1083
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM sent.
Old 09-09-2018, 04:28 PM   #1084
spyrogyro
spyrogyro began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Did the upgrade process some time ago on my Kobo Glo HD but after a few years it appears that the microsd card is corrupt. I used to have a backup of the firmware just for this case but it appears that I have lost it. Anyone with an image they could send me would be greatly appreciated.
Old 09-09-2018, 07:39 PM   #1085
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.

And for my sanity, can people please posts requests in the thread for their device. I do this pretty much on autopilot, so it requests go to the wrong place, the chances of getting the wrong image is high.
Old 09-10-2018, 11:43 AM   #1086
blackfox
blackfox began at the beginning.

Device: kobo glo
Hi,

Could also someone share with me an image file for the my Glo.
Old 09-10-2018, 07:37 PM   #1087
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 09-10-2018, 10:01 PM   #1088
ERE
ERE began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
Hello,

After battery discharge my Kobo didn't wake up any more. LED on top blinks a few times than nothing, computer doesn't recognize it either
Not sure if that's an image failure, but I guess I gotta try..

Could someone please share it ?

Kobo Glo
Model N613 (if it matters)
Old 09-11-2018, 03:35 AM   #1089
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 09-11-2018, 08:44 AM   #1090
ERE

Wasn't an image, thank you.. uploaded yours, still the same story. LEDs blink, the only thing screen shows is last book's cover
Guess it reached its retirement age which happens to be 5 years or so..
Old 09-11-2018, 09:43 AM   #1091
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ERE View Post
Wasn't an image, thank you.. uploaded yours, still the same story. LEDs blink, the only thing screen shows is last book's cover
Guess it reached its retirement age which happens to be 5 years or so..
If you have a spare SD card lying around, it is worth trying that. The card in my Glo failed well before five years was up. But, it misbehaved rather than refused to start.
Old 09-14-2018, 12:58 AM   #1092
ERE

tried that, didn't work. only LEDs light up, blink, then stop
flashed it with android build as well, same result, only difference - backlight turns on, screen still dead
Old 09-21-2018, 07:14 AM   #1093
DeepBlue1
DeepBlue1 began at the beginning.

David or anyone else, can you please send me a link to to Kobo Glo SD card image?

Thanks and regards.
Old 09-21-2018, 08:12 AM   #1094
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 09-22-2018, 08:24 AM   #1095
DeepBlue1
DeepBlue1 began at the beginning.

Thanks David.

I was able to restore my Kobo to working condition.
Closed Thread