Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > ePub

Notices

Old 01-10-2012, 11:01 PM   #61
tmkious
tmkious began at the beginning.

Device: pandigital super nova
too many activations......

My ade is also giving me the same error code. I have tried going to adobe site to start a web support ticket but its not letting me.How do i get this reset? This is so frusterating.
tmkious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 02:58 AM   #62
Toxaris
Wizard
Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura
Via Adobe... You must enter a ticket or give them a call.
Toxaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 04:39 PM   #63
Jim Lester
Evangelist
Jim Lester is less competitive than you.Jim Lester is less competitive than you.Jim Lester is less competitive than you.Jim Lester is less competitive than you.Jim Lester is less competitive than you.Jim Lester is less competitive than you.Jim Lester is less competitive than you.Jim Lester is less competitive than you.Jim Lester is less competitive than you.Jim Lester is less competitive than you.Jim Lester is less competitive than you.

Device: Nook HD, Nook for Windows 8
Looks like Adobe changed it's support website again... try this:
  • Go to http://www.adobe.com/support/digitaleditions
  • Click on Submit a Web case
  • This should take you to the customer support portal.
  • Choose 'Using a product or service' for the 'Choose Issue Type' drop down list...
  • Next select the 'I am an enterprise customer, partner, or developer and have purchased a support plan.' - yes this is not true, but it's the only way to get the ticket started and Adobe should be slapped for putting this under here (It didn't used to be).
  • This will cause 'Choose Products' to show up - select 'Additional Products' and then select Adobe Digital Editions and then hit continue.
This should take you to a form to fill out - make sure to put the full and complete error message (which contains the number version of your user id - which will make sure they get the right account) in the details box.
Jim Lester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 04:01 AM   #64
VMBM
VMBM began at the beginning.

Device: KOBO AURA HD
TOO MANY ACTIVATIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Lester View Post
What's the case #?

Hi Jim.
Case Number: ADB-3519078-M4P7.
Can you help reseting my account (victor.moreira@mail.com)?
Thanks.
VMBM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 04:32 AM   #65
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Jim hasn't been on MobileRead for about three years, and hasn't posted for about five. I don't think he'll be able to help.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 04:09 AM   #66
VMBM
VMBM began at the beginning.

Device: KOBO AURA HD
TOO MANY ACTIVATIONS

Hi pdurrant.
Can you help?
Do you know someone who can?
I'm waiting for more than 2 weeks for my account to be reseted.
Thank you
VMBM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 04:16 AM   #67
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Only Adobe can help. This page gives a link through which you should be able to contact them.

Otherwise try to contact them here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote