Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 12-19-2018, 11:28 PM   #2206
GA Russell
Calgary wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles 8, 4 and jetBook Lite
[QUOTE=tubemonkey;3788699]Amazon Digital Day --> starts 28 Dec @ 12:00 AM PT

[*]Start a new paid subscription to AMC Premiere, CBS All Access, ESPN+, or Showtime and get $10Amazon credit

I subscribe to ESPN+. This month it hasn't had much to offer except a lot of NHL hockey. If that's your thing, $5 a month is a good deal. It also has every Indianapolis 500 since 1970.
GA Russell is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2018, 09:41 AM   #2207
TrevorViking
Wizard
TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire
From dvdtalk
FREE ANIME full seasons at Microsoft Store today:

Assassination Classroom:
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/se...1/8d6kgx0m2l4h

Attack on Titan:
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/se...1/8d6kgwzr35tf

Dragon Ball Super:
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/season-1/8d6kgwxq40ph

Dragon Ball Super (Original Japanese Version):
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/season-1/8d6kgwxq4bv1

Dragon Ball Z:
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/season-1/8d6kgwzlcsk9

Eureka Seven:
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/se...1/8d6kgwzn68gh

Fairy Tail:
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/se...1/8d6kgx0mk6kn

Garo: the Animation:
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/season-1/8d6kgx0lvj89

Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans:
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/se...1/8d6kgwxlhd89

Monster Hunter Stories Ride On:
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/se...1/8d6kgwxp5cr1

My Hero Academia Uncut:
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/season-1/8d6kgwxcr7gf

Yu Yu Hakusho:
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/season-1/8d6kgwx5km9q

Yu Yu Hakusho (Original Japanese Version):
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/season-1/8d6kgwx5kqcp
TrevorViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-29-2018, 09:58 PM   #2208
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle; Kindle (10.1.1) for PC; Kindle Cloud Reader
A Very Good The Great Courses Sale.

The Great Courses (TGC) has a type of sale going on now that I've never seen from them before.

I'm not familiar with all 700+ courses that TGC offers, of course, but I am familiar with their offerings in a few, select subjects that I have an interest in. It seems that in this sale TGC has highlighted some new courses that they've added to their catalog, and also highlighted a freshened-up roster of experts that they have employed to give the lectures.

There are only 29 courses in this sale, an unusually small number.

I wouldn't characterize the prices in this sale as great, but they are very good. All but the most frugal spenders and most consummate of bargain-hunters among us will be happy.

Link to the sale.
GtrsRGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2018, 12:30 PM   #2209
Apache
Readaholic
Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Surface Pro 4 / Galaxy Tab A 8"
Quote:
Originally Posted by GtrsRGr8 View Post
In the area where Apache lives, it's "Tubemonkey, sir."

It's an "Old South" holdover.

You should see the looks we get when we say Ma'am to a non southern lady. Some get mad because they think we are calling them old.
Apache
Apache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2019, 12:16 AM   #2210
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, HDX 8.9, AuraHD, NookHD+, Kindle 2,3,T, Opus, iPhone 6, +
Amazon Launches an Ad-Supported Free Streaming Service
Quote:
After denying reports that Amazon would launch a free ad-supported streaming service they did just that today. The Amazon-owned IMDb service today launched Freedrive an ad-supported streaming services available on Amazon Fire TVs and online.

“Customers already rely on IMDb to discover movies and TV shows and decide what to watch,” said Col Needham, Founder and CEO of IMDb. “With the launch of IMDb Freedive, they can now also watch full-length movies and TV shows on IMDb and all Amazon Fire TV devices for free. We will continue to enhance IMDb Freedive based on customer feedback and will soon make it available more widely, including on IMDb’s leading mobile apps.”
https://www.cordcuttersnews.com/amaz...ming-services/
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-11-2019, 12:49 PM   #2211
conan50
Fanatic
conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
Amazon Launches an Ad-Supported Free Streaming Service

https://www.cordcuttersnews.com/amaz...ming-services/
If you have a Fire tablet you already have this. Just go to the Prime Video app and scroll down and you will see IMDb Freedive. Same thing on Fire TV Sticks and Fire TV's you find it under the Prime App. Also you can ask Alexa: go to Freedive.
I'm enjoying watching Fringe, next up Warehouse 13. If you haven't seen Heroes or want to watch it again you'll find that as well. (You don't need Amazon Prime to use the Prime app.)
conan50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2019, 02:40 PM   #2212
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by conan50 View Post
If you have a Fire tablet you already have this. Just go to the Prime Video app and scroll down and you will see IMDb Freedive. Same thing on Fire TV Sticks and Fire TV's you find it under the Prime App. Also you can ask Alexa: go to Freedive.
I'm enjoying watching Fringe, next up Warehouse 13. If you haven't seen Heroes or want to watch it again you'll find that as well. (You don't need Amazon Prime to use the Prime app.)
Although I haven't checked yet myself I'm told the Roku Prime app now has a Freedive section too.
Old 01-11-2019, 03:22 PM   #2213
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kin7; FHD6; SGT4; ClipZip; LG Trib; Echo Dot
Freedive is definitely not for me. I can't find anything worth watching.
tubemonkey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2019, 05:39 PM   #2214
AnemicOak
Bookaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
Freedive is definitely not for me. I can't find anything worth watching.
Good thing there is so much other free stuff out there.

I think this is Amazon's attempt to match things like the ever growing Roku Channel, Free With Ads from Vudu and stuff like Crackle, Tubi, Filmrise, etc.
Old 01-11-2019, 06:23 PM   #2215
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kin7; FHD6; SGT4; ClipZip; LG Trib; Echo Dot
Quote:
Good thing there is so much other free stuff out there.

I think this is Amazon's attempt to match things like the ever growing Roku Channel, Free With Ads from Vudu and stuff like Crackle, Tubi, Filmrise, etc.
Agreed. I don't watch the other services either since I have Hulu and CuriosityStream just loaded with stuff worth watching.
tubemonkey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2019, 07:29 PM   #2216
conan50
Fanatic
conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
Agreed. I don't watch the other services either since I have Hulu and CuriosityStream just loaded with stuff worth watching.
It is getting to the point of saturation with so much stuff to watch. You almost need a spreadsheet to keep up with it
Great problem to have though
Old 01-11-2019, 07:32 PM   #2217
conan50
Fanatic

Quote:
Although I haven't checked yet myself I'm told the Roku Prime app now has a Freedive section too.

yes. It's toward the bottom row of content on the prime video app on Roku.
Old 01-12-2019, 02:09 AM   #2218
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle; Kindle (10.1.1) for PC; Kindle Cloud Reader
Movie (TV Shows, Etc.) Streaming Service of Special Interest to Christians.

PureFlix.com is an "exclusive originals, movies, TV shows, and more" streaming service oriented toward Christians. I know of a few websites which offer DVD's of such items, for sale; however, this is the only website, that I know of, which offers streaming of them (VisionVideo is one company which sells DVD's of such material; in my experience with them, I have found their prices to be virtually unbeatable, especially on their sale items).

With PureFlix, you can "watch exclusive faith and family originals, movies, TV shows and more with your favorite devices." This webpage gives detailed information about the supported devices.

Currently they are offering one free, trial month. After the free trial month is over, the monthly price is $10.99 or, if you pay by the year, $99.99. They say that you can "cancel anytime."

It may be stated somewhere on their website, but I didn't specifically see it--I assume that the streaming is unlimited, both during the trial period and while you have a paid membership. PureFlix.com states that they currently offer 1,900 choices for viewing.

As a member of PureFlix.com, "you will be helping children in need find lasting success in school and in life as we support Cru". Cru, as I learned from Wikipedia, is "an interdenominational Christian parachurch organization for college and university students".

You can sign up for your free trial month on PureFlix's homepage, and elsewhere on the Site.

Last edited by GtrsRGr8; 01-13-2019 at 06:03 AM.
GtrsRGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2019, 02:45 AM   #2219
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
Spotted Peccary Music has released another free music sampler at Bandcamp, with tracks from their 2018 releases. This sampler is more on the Ambient side of things. Download here:

https://ambientelectronic.bandcamp.c...eid=ef6be61661
cromag is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2019, 05:16 PM   #2220
GA Russell
Calgary wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles 8, 4 and jetBook Lite
If the mods feel that a printer is too big a stretch for a "media deal," you are welcome to move or delete this.

Brother Compact Monochrome Laser Printer, HL-L2350DW, Wireless Printing, Duplex Two-Sided Printing, Amazon Dash Replenishment Enabled - $79.99
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0763WDSYZ
GA Russell is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
disney movies anywhere, dma, movies anywhere, moviesanywhere