Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 01-02-2019, 09:45 PM   #811
Wearever
Guru
Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2,Voyage, Kindlle hdx 8.9, Ipad mini 4. Air 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazrin View Post
Note that for January you get TWO free books for Kindle First Reads.

Unfortunately I want three this month. This is the first month I can remember wanting two, let alone three selections.
I know I want three this month too. I can't remember when that happened before.
Wearever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2019, 09:54 PM   #812
Wearever
Guru
Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
I couldn't decide between The Forgotten Hours and The Snow Gypsy, then I belatedly realized I could get both. Which I did.
I decided on those too.
Advert
Old 01-04-2019, 09:20 AM   #813
Ricky D'Angelo
Evangelist
Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, PRS 350, PRS 950; Kobo Mini; Kindle Keyboard/Basic/PW3
I got Snow Gypsy and Rock Needs Rivers which are the first books I've bought being a prime member.

Being a prime member from 2007 I hate to think how many books I could've been buying all these years which I would've probably never read.
Ricky D'Angelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2019, 12:22 AM   #814
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wearever View Post
I know the feeling tubemonkey, lot's of the books I should have picked end up on Kindle Unlimited. I don't have Kindle Unlimited so the pressure is on !
Since they changed it (last year?) all first reads end up on KU. Only because they are on KU doesn't mean you cannot still purchase them without having Prime or KU.

Blood for Blood and Smoke and Summons for me this month.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2019, 04:51 PM   #815
Wearever
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckieTigger View Post
Since they changed it (last year?) all first reads end up on KU. Only because they are on KU doesn't mean you cannot still purchase them without having Prime or KU.

Blood for Blood and Smoke and Summons for me this month.
That's true I could still buy them for less as a prime member. I did see one for free to borrow on prime lending too.
Advert