Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 12-31-2018, 10:33 PM   #1
kcladyz
I love my parrots
kcladyz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcladyz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcladyz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcladyz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcladyz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcladyz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcladyz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcladyz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcladyz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcladyz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcladyz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2, PW4, KOBO H2O and Aura One E2, zenpad, ipad pro, Kindle fires
Free ebooks offer if you own the Color Purple

I opened my copy of the color purple. In the beginning after the cover photo there is a poll by open road where you can vote if you liked the book or Not. Each voting link takes you to a free ebook offer. You can down load to kindle, iBooks, kobo, google play, and Nook or to all of them. If you purchased the kindle color purple or own any book published by open road then check out the first few pages

I uploaded it to kindle , google play, kobo and ibooks but only shows on the device I accessed the offer on (which is odd). I had to download via desktop then moved it to caliber to upload to all my other devices

Last edited by kcladyz; 12-31-2018 at 10:53 PM.
kcladyz is offline   Reply With Quote