Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 10-27-2017, 01:21 PM   #1
shash0105
shash0105 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Exporting Notes/Highlights through Calibre

I am using Kindle Oasis as a reader with all books managed in Calibre. Is there a way to extract/export all notes/highlights from Calibre?

P.S. there is something going with device that i can not share highlights from kindle directly and it is not syncing to kindle highlights services but i can see all those in kindle directly.
shash0105 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 08:24 PM   #2
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by shash0105 View Post
I am using Kindle Oasis as a reader with all books managed in Calibre. Is there a way to extract/export all notes/highlights from Calibre?
Have a look at the Annotations plugin. It can fetch the annotations to a column in calibre.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
calibre, ebooks, highlights, kindle, oasis