Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 10-31-2017, 06:01 PM   #1
nimapourkarimi
Connoisseur
nimapourkarimi is a rising star in the heavensnimapourkarimi is a rising star in the heavensnimapourkarimi is a rising star in the heavensnimapourkarimi is a rising star in the heavensnimapourkarimi is a rising star in the heavensnimapourkarimi is a rising star in the heavensnimapourkarimi is a rising star in the heavensnimapourkarimi is a rising star in the heavensnimapourkarimi is a rising star in the heavensnimapourkarimi is a rising star in the heavensnimapourkarimi is a rising star in the heavens

Device: iPad mini 3, Kindle PW2
Your library management system on iPad (or iPhone)

The title says it all.
nimapourkarimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2017, 07:16 PM   #2
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer
jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles
None. Use iOS, Android, and Kindle devices for reading. Manage my library in calibre on a PC.
jhowell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2017, 10:22 PM   #3
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
I too manage in Calibre. I then transfer to Calibre Companion and read with MapleRead on iOS and Moon+ Pro or Bookari on Android. Don't know of any kind of full management tool for a mobile OS.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 05:14 AM   #4
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
I too use Calibre (but on my Mac). I dont use Calibre companion, because I dont "get" it.
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 06:42 AM   #5
nimapourkarimi
Connoisseur
nimapourkarimi is a rising star in the heavensnimapourkarimi is a rising star in the heavensnimapourkarimi is a rising star in the heavensnimapourkarimi is a rising star in the heavensnimapourkarimi is a rising star in the heavensnimapourkarimi is a rising star in the heavensnimapourkarimi is a rising star in the heavensnimapourkarimi is a rising star in the heavensnimapourkarimi is a rising star in the heavensnimapourkarimi is a rising star in the heavensnimapourkarimi is a rising star in the heavens

Device: iPad mini 3, Kindle PW2
I too use calibre on my mac and don't use Calibre Companion, because it's laggy and slow with a lot of books. Besides the ugly interface, Mapleread is the only reader on iOs with an acceptable library management system.
nimapourkarimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 05:27 PM   #6
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
I use Calibre on my Mac and Calibre Companion on the iPad. The two work very well together. I do most of my reading on Marvin. Prior to Calibre Companion on the iPad, I used Marvin to manage my library. It connects up with Calibre fairly well and does about 90-95 percent of what I want in a library app. It all depends on what you are looking for.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote