Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 08-31-2016, 04:19 PM   #1
vickylahkarbytes
vickylahkarbytes began at the beginning.

Device: Android
Moonreader highlight query

Hello everyone,

Can moon reader for Android highlight pdf texts in text reflow mode? I have tried, but have failed to highlight any text in the text reflow mode. However, Repligo reader can achieve the same functionality in text reflow mode, so why can't moon reader? Please guide

Thank you
vickylahkarbytes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2016, 08:10 PM   #2
Tikker
Zealot
Tikker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tikker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tikker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tikker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tikker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tikker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tikker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tikker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tikker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tikker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tikker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4, Galaxy S7, Kobo Aura
moon reader is more of an epub reader

if you've got something else that can do it, then why worry about making moon do it?
Tikker is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-10-2016, 09:46 PM   #3
barryem
Wizard
barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 4
I've never used Moon+ for PDF. I use it all the time for epub. I do think I remember seeing that they have a PDF add-on for the pro version, but I've never really looked into it or tried it.

Barry
barryem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2016, 07:20 AM   #4
trocchietto
Addict
trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony 650 ,T2, samsung 7.7, ipad2, ipad mini2, yotaphone2, galax tab s2
OP is right.
if you have a library with different formats you do not want to have highlights on different devices. The easiest solution is to make calibre make the work for you so that you can convert PDF to epub.
trocchietto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 03:40 AM   #5
Werkheimer
Proximity Search
Werkheimer began at the beginning.

Device: Android, Windows
Quote:
Originally Posted by trocchietto View Post
if you have a library with different formats you do not want to have highlights on different devices.
Why is that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by trocchietto View Post
The easiest solution is to make calibre make the work for you so that you can convert PDF to epub.
And how do you create/organize/update the highlights in epub then?
Werkheimer is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert