Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 03-16-2019, 09:34 AM   #1
pldta
pldta began at the beginning.

Device: KOBO H2O 2
Koreader don't see hidden directories

Hello,

I have a Kobo H2O 2 and installed Kfmon ( KFMon-v1.2.14) et Koreader (v2019.03.1) on it.

I create a hidden directory (beginning by a .) to put my pdfs.

Everything was well.

But I was obliged to réinitialise the Kobo.

I reinstalled Kfmon and Koreader
But Koreader don't see my hidden directory.

Do you know what is the problem?

Is it due to the update of the Kobo?

Thanks for the answer and sorry for my english
pldta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 11:01 AM   #2
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
There's a "show hidden files" checkbox in the file manager's menu (First tab, second line).
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-16-2019, 01:33 PM   #3
pldta

Where is the Checkbox? in Koreader? I don't find it.
Old 03-16-2019, 04:53 PM   #4
Galunid
Zealot
Galunid herds cats with both ease and graceGalunid herds cats with both ease and graceGalunid herds cats with both ease and graceGalunid herds cats with both ease and graceGalunid herds cats with both ease and graceGalunid herds cats with both ease and graceGalunid herds cats with both ease and graceGalunid herds cats with both ease and graceGalunid herds cats with both ease and graceGalunid herds cats with both ease and graceGalunid herds cats with both ease and grace

Device: KPW3, Kobo Clara HD, Onyx Boox Nova 2
When you enter file browser, tap the top of the screen to show the menu, under (File Manager icon) -> Show hidden items
Galunid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2019, 06:54 AM   #5
pldta

Thank you! I found it.
Advert
Old 12-06-2021, 10:54 AM   #6
Buhaj47
Zealot
Buhaj47 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buhaj47 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buhaj47 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buhaj47 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buhaj47 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buhaj47 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buhaj47 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buhaj47 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buhaj47 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buhaj47 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buhaj47 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW3, Kobo Libra 2
Does saving books in a hidden folder on Kobo devices only prevent Nickel from seeing them? Does it potentially impact anything else?
Buhaj47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2021, 05:04 PM   #7
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

We also hide hidden folders by defaults in the FM, but that can be toggled. Other that that, no other impact.
Old 12-06-2021, 05:57 PM   #8
Buhaj47
Zealot
Buhaj47 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buhaj47 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buhaj47 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buhaj47 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buhaj47 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buhaj47 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buhaj47 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buhaj47 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buhaj47 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buhaj47 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buhaj47 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Sure, if i move a book to another folder, will KOReader remember reading stats for that book?

Wysłane przez Tapatalka
Old 12-06-2021, 07:03 PM   #9
NiLuJe
BLAM!

If you move it via the FM, yes. Any other way, you'd have to move the sidecar folder along with it.
Old 12-07-2021, 10:57 AM   #10
Buhaj47
Zealot

[removed]

Last edited by Buhaj47; 12-07-2021 at 11:06 AM. Reason: moved to another thread