Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 07-07-2022, 12:38 PM   #1
JJTech
Nerd
JJTech can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueJJTech can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueJJTech can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueJJTech can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueJJTech can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueJJTech can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueJJTech can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueJJTech can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueJJTech can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueJJTech can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueJJTech can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Kindle Basic 3 (2019)
iOS mobile read app?

Is there an app for iOS that can browse MR, preferably with push notifications?
JJTech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2022, 12:42 PM   #2
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Tapatalk might be an option.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-07-2022, 12:56 PM   #3
JJTech
Nerd
JJTech can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueJJTech can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueJJTech can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueJJTech can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueJJTech can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueJJTech can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueJJTech can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueJJTech can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueJJTech can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueJJTech can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueJJTech can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Kindle Basic 3 (2019)
iOS mobile read app?

Ah yes, it seems to work, thanks!
I would prefer if there was a ad-free, open source version, but you can’t have everything…

Last edited by JJTech; 07-07-2022 at 01:03 PM.
JJTech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2022, 06:58 PM   #4
democrite
Evangelist
democrite will give the Devil his due.democrite will give the Devil his due.democrite will give the Devil his due.democrite will give the Devil his due.democrite will give the Devil his due.democrite will give the Devil his due.democrite will give the Devil his due.democrite will give the Devil his due.democrite will give the Devil his due.democrite will give the Devil his due.democrite will give the Devil his due.

Device: none
There is the Pro version though I use it only occasionally. Forgot if there are ads.

It would be nice if the site had some modern responsive design and adapted to mobile screens. As an eBook and eReader site, there's gotta be at least some that might browse the site from readers.
democrite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2022, 04:56 AM   #5
Patricia1066
Zealot
Patricia1066 is a splendid one to beholdPatricia1066 is a splendid one to beholdPatricia1066 is a splendid one to beholdPatricia1066 is a splendid one to beholdPatricia1066 is a splendid one to beholdPatricia1066 is a splendid one to beholdPatricia1066 is a splendid one to beholdPatricia1066 is a splendid one to beholdPatricia1066 is a splendid one to beholdPatricia1066 is a splendid one to beholdPatricia1066 is a splendid one to behold

Device: Kindle PW 10th gen, Kindle Fire 7 9th gen, Kindle KB 3rd gen
Quote:
Originally Posted by democrite View Post
There is the Pro version though I use it only occasionally. Forgot if there are ads.

It would be nice if the site had some modern responsive design and adapted to mobile screens. As an eBook and eReader site, there's gotta be at least some that might browse the site from readers.
I’m usually reading this site on the screen of my SE 2020 phone so imagine how much scrolling I do to navigate the site. It’s worth it as I love calibre.

It’s possible and would be wonderful to get the site in a mobile view. The apparently identical forum software “squeezebox” has a drop down option to choose which view you wish. It’s on the bottom left of the page.

https://forums.slimdevices.com/

Last edited by Patricia1066; 09-22-2022 at 05:02 AM. Reason: Providing website address
Patricia1066 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-22-2022, 05:55 AM   #6
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia1066 View Post
I’m usually reading this site on the screen of my SE 2020 phone so imagine how much scrolling I do to navigate the site. It’s worth it as I love calibre.

It’s possible and would be wonderful to get the site in a mobile view. The apparently identical forum software “squeezebox” has a drop down option to choose which view you wish. It’s on the bottom left of the page.

https://forums.slimdevices.com/
You can download Tapatalk to your phone and use that to convert Mobileread into a phone friendly forum.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote