Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 09-26-2022, 03:23 PM   #181
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Amazon is having a second Prime Day this year, on October 11 to 12.

Quote:
But members don’t have to wait until Oct. 11 to shop deals. Amazon has already begun rolling out early access deals exclusive to Prime members, as well as exclusive coupons you can apply to specific products at checkout.
https://www.nbcnews.com/select/shopp...ow-ncna1299057
issybird is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2022, 02:02 AM   #182
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
Amazon is having a second Prime Day this year, on October 11 to 12.

https://www.nbcnews.com/select/shopp...ow-ncna1299057
Amazon may as well say that Black Friday starts in October from now on. Oh well, time for a new thread.

Thanks for posting this.

EDIT: the new thread is now open

Prime Early Access Sale 2022

Last edited by tubemonkey; 09-27-2022 at 03:22 AM.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-27-2022, 04:56 PM   #183
Tarana
Wizard
Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PWSE, Voyage, K3, HDX, KBasic 7 & 8, Nook Glo3, Echos, Nanos
I have a couple of wishlist things. One is a portable table stand that will hold a Fire 8 and Fire 10. I stitch from magazines and individual patterns on this when away from home. A standing cover won't work as they then won't fit in my articulating stand by my chair.

Bed ereader stand. Replacing my cat as my ereader holder while I read on my side. My cat has hinted that she's done with the job by sleeping on the end of the bed now.

A 4 slice toaster. We seem to kill these after a year, so looking for better quality on discount.
Tarana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2022, 05:19 PM   #184
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarana View Post
Bed ereader stand. Replacing my cat as my ereader holder while I read on my side. My cat has hinted that she's done with the job by sleeping on the end of the bed now.
smart kitteh
Old 10-01-2022, 12:36 AM   #185
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarana View Post
I have a couple of wishlist things. One is a portable table stand that will hold a Fire 8 and Fire 10. I stitch from magazines and individual patterns on this when away from home. A standing cover won't work as they then won't fit in my articulating stand by my chair.

A 4 slice toaster. We seem to kill these after a year, so looking for better quality on discount.
Moved your request to Prime Early Access Sale 2022
Advert