Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 01-29-2023, 12:09 PM   #16
isarl
Addict
isarl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.isarl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.isarl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.isarl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.isarl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.isarl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.isarl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.isarl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.isarl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.isarl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.isarl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Robin View Post
I know it's not automatic, but the highlighted bit is my most common usage case too, and I am finding it very straightforward. I have "push progress" assigned to a gesture, and once that's done, when I pick up my other Kobo and open the same book (with wifi on ofc), it does ask if I want to sync with the progress status most recently pushed.
I too would be more curious about what exactly you mean by “push progress” and how you assigned it to a gesture.
isarl is offline   Reply With Quote