Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old Today, 09:10 PM   #886
_Calculated_
_Calculated_ began at the beginning.

Device: PW3
Can someone point me in the right direction with respect to getting a supported firmware (5.13.2 not supported?) onto my device.

Code:
Kindle Paperwhite 3 (2015) 
7th  PW3
Kindle Version 5.13.2

(Sorry, I'm sure this has been answered in the thread but I am paranoid about doing something wrong with this step.)

Really appreciate what you guys are doing <3.
_Calculated_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:25 PM   #887
j.p.s
Wizard
j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: pb360
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Calculated_ View Post
Can someone point me in the right direction with respect to getting a supported firmware (5.13.2 not supported?) onto my device.

Code:
Kindle Paperwhite 3 (2015) 
7th  PW3
Kindle Version 5.13.2

(Sorry, I'm sure this has been answered in the thread but I am paranoid about doing something wrong with this step.)

Really appreciate what you guys are doing <3.
You're in luck, KindleBreak
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=338268
will work for you, and it is easier.
j.p.s is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
jailbreak