Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 11-23-2019, 03:05 PM   #316
piperclassique
A garbling groftpot
piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis, Voyage, Kobo mini, Samsung tablet, phones, whatever.
Berdoinnng! Thanks for the info, Bookmarked.
piperclassique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2021, 06:18 PM   #317
bookmarked
Addict
bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 NT, Nexus 7, iPod Touch 4, HP TouchPad
Baen finally has another bundle I want to buy. Unfortunately, since no one has posted here in more than a year, I'm guessing that there are no current codes (the one I sent back to piperclassique was supposed to expire 11/2020, though I haven't tried it).

Is there a current code? If not, does anyone have one they'd like to share to get things going again?

Thanks!
bookmarked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2021, 07:42 PM   #318
gbm
Wizard
gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD,Hisence Sero 7 Pro RIP, Nook STR, jetbook lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by bookmarked View Post
Baen finally has another bundle I want to buy. Unfortunately, since no one has posted here in more than a year, I'm guessing that there are no current codes (the one I sent back to piperclassique was supposed to expire 11/2020, though I haven't tried it).

Is there a current code? If not, does anyone have one they'd like to share to get things going again?

Thanks!
Check your pm in a minute.

bernie
gbm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2021, 07:54 PM   #319
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
I keep forgetting to post here but am about to do my usual every 4 months Baen Bundle purchase. If anyone is interested in the $9.99 Baen offer, please PM me in the next 24 hours with your email address.
DNSB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2021, 11:03 PM   #320
bookmarked
Addict
bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbm View Post
Check your pm in a minute.

bernie
Thanks for the code bernie! I was able to order the bundle I wanted.
Old 08-03-2021, 11:41 PM   #321
gbm
Wizard
gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bookmarked View Post
Thanks for the code bernie! I was able to order the bundle I wanted.
You're welcome.

bernie
Old 08-05-2021, 02:49 PM   #322
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
I split my order into 2 parts (Sept/Oct and Nov/Dec) and used the 2 email addresses I received for the $9.99 freebie offer. Hope you find something good to read out of them.
DNSB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2021, 04:57 PM   #323
bookmarked
Addict

New code back to piperclassique.
Thanks!
Old 01-07-2022, 01:27 PM   #324
bookmarked
Addict

PM to Piperclassique for the code.
Old 01-18-2022, 12:08 AM   #325
bookmarked
Addict

New code back to piperclassique.
Thanks!
Old 12-24-2022, 01:43 PM   #326
gbm
Wizard

I have a Baen gift voucher for the first person to pm and post. Has to be used before May.

bernie
Old 12-25-2022, 05:39 PM   #327
gbm
Wizard

Voucher has been claimed.

bernie

bernie
Quote:
Originally Posted by gbm View Post
I have a Baen gift voucher for the first person to pm and post. Has to be used before May.

bernie
Old 04-04-2023, 02:27 PM   #328
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Does anyone know if this feature has been discontinued?
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2023, 04:56 PM   #329
gbm
Wizard

Yes it has. No new one's will be issued but the one that have been previously issued will be honored. I have one that is still good if you want it.

bernie
Quote:
Originally Posted by koland View Post
Does anyone know if this feature has been discontinued?