Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Related Tools

Notices

Old 04-29-2015, 03:42 PM   #1
Togsie
Togsie began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Calibre Cloud Pro & Synology NAS

Hi All,

I've been using Calibre and Calibre Cloud pro for sometime and it does everything I need. My Calibre library syncs to a Dropbox account and I can view my library on my Android device with Calibre Cloud Pro.

My problem is that the free storage that I was enjoying with Dropbox is about to expire and I'm looking for an alternative and thought that the WebDAV option in Cloud Pro could be the answer, but I can't get it to work.

The WebDAV server on my Synology seems to check out because I can connect to it using ES File Explorer from my Android device.

When I try to connect via Calibre Cloud Pro though I get a "connection failed" error. If I deliberately type the wrong password or username though I get a "wrong password or username" error as you would expect but it does suggest that it's making an effort to connect.

I'm wondering if it's some kind of syntax error? Es File Explorer has separate boxes for Server, Port, Username etc. Calibre Cloud Pro just has a WeDAV URL, Username and Password box.

I've tried all the combinations I can think of for the URL e.g.
http://myservername.synology.me:5005/
but none of them will work.

Can anyone help? Thanks and regards.
Togsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 05:42 PM   #2
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
@Togsie - this is not a Calibre Cloud forum, you need to contact Intrepid Logic for Calibre Cloud support, there maybe a forum or a facebook page for it.

I'll leave your thread open though, in case someone with Calibre Cloud expertise happens to see it. But I wouldn't hold your breath if I were you.

BR
BetterRed is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-29-2015, 06:53 PM   #3
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Moderator Notice
Moved to Related Tools since this is a 3rd party tool
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote